ADVERTISEMENT

Rush Limbaugh is (unfortunately) still alive and is going after McConnell today

1. He incited violence against America. We cannot ignore that.
2. I’ll show him as much compassion as he’s ever shown to anyone else. He built his empire on divisiveness and hatred.
So you’re no better than him and don’t care about change.

Its an obsession. People like Clete and Tommy Paris have to hate in order to live a fulfilled life. They are very much like Trump in that sense.

Mark Levin is talking about how white Americans are being discriminated against but I won't get into that

Cmon, WORK FASTER!

giphy.gif
Rotten to the core and a heart of stone. WOW

It doesn't necessarily have to end with his death although that seems to be the most likely way it's going to end. But honestly I just want him off the air.

I'm not a leftist, but Rush is a big big reason we are seeing the levels of polarization that we are seeing. He's not the only reason but he's a big reason.
Why? You don't have to listen to him. And the day after he does go off there will be another. And you can put Obama as being a huge reason for the divide.

Why? You don't have to listen to him. And the day after he does go off there will be another. And you can put Obama as being a huge reason for the divide.

Based on what I heard while driving today, conservative talk radio is trying to create another insurrection. They are clueless about their utter hate speech and what that is doing to their cult-like followers.

I would like the Limbaugh supporters to give reasons why we should have sympathy for him. What good has he done for the country? He has done plenty of good for himself, but can you honestly say that he has brought the country together in any aspect??

I do not wish for Rush to suffer, cancer sucks and no one deserves that. He needs to not be spreading his disinformation any longer, however, and the sooner he's off the air the better off the country will be.
I had really hoped being faced with his own mortality Rush would reflect and take a more inclusive and less divisive approach to life.

Guess no

Reactions: SSG T
It doesn't necessarily have to end with his death although that seems to be the most likely way it's going to end. But honestly I just want him off the air.

I'm not a leftist, but Rush is a big big reason we are seeing the levels of polarization that we are seeing. He's not the only reason but he's a big reason.

He laid the plan, put the wood and kindling in the fire box, and lit the match to start this firestorm that has torn country apart.

He is personally responsible for the shit we are in.

There's a history to it: The 4 Corners of Deceit, Limbaugh's 2009 radio address.

For those willing to take the time to research something this critical, a simple google search will explain how an evil being with wide reaching, limited platform can plant ideas and affect minds. This was a prelude to social media conditioning as we now recognize it.

What seems like absurdity, at least to me, is the alternate realities Limbaugh insists are necessary to contradict science, academia, factual reporting, etc, were accepted by the total of his audience. Why were educated people receptive to accepting non-scientific information?

The dumbing down of America.

As a believer in grace and someone who doesn't support the death penalty I don't wish him dead. In fact it would be wonderful if he could actually repent of what he's wrought. I can be very happy when he gets off the air. In his decades on radio he's used his tremendous talents for evil.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
I would like the Limbaugh supporters to give reasons why we should have sympathy for him. What good has he done for the country? He has done plenty of good for himself, but can you honestly say that he has brought the country together in any aspect??

.....Still waiting Limbaugh supporters....

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT