ADVERTISEMENT

Russia is actively working to smear Joe Biden.

China is also throwing its hat into the ring. Great job of making the US a proxy war Trump.

The government of China prefers that President Trump not win reelection in November, seeing the incumbent as “unpredictable,” a top U.S. intelligence official said in a statement Friday about China and other countries’ efforts to influence the 2020 election.

“China has been expanding its influence efforts” ahead of the vote in November, pressuring political figures it sees as opposed to its interest and trying to “deflect and counter criticism of China,” said William Evanina, the director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, following up on briefings that he has privately given to lawmakers.

Evanina had drawn sharp criticism from Democrats, who said that he needed to be more forthcoming with the public about threats that he laid out in classified meetings.

Russia, which interfered in the 2016 election to help boost Trump’s chances, according to U.S. intelligence officials, now wants to diminish former vice president Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, Evanina said.

“We assess that Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former vice president Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia ‘establishment,’ ” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e1ad8c-d8e0-11ea-aff6-220dd3a14741_story.html

The article points out Russia appears to be trying to damage Biden while China and Iran are trying to damage Trump. Fascinating stuff.

So this is what it's come to now? Blaming Russia again when something negative comes out against Biden?

My suspicion is the Russians are behind a lot of the anti-Fauci stuff, and the pumping up of the stupids who think wearing a mask is the same thing as kneeling before a king.

Reactions: hawksurprize
I think the angle is if you comment on Biden’s racially insensitive gaffe then you are a “Russian agent”

that stuff is so tired

So one subject at a time, do you think that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election?

Do you think that Russia is trying to influence the 2020 election?

My suspicion is the Russians are behind a lot of the anti-Fauci stuff, and the pumping up of the stupids who think wearing a mask is the same thing as kneeling before a king.

Your suspicions and a dollar might buy you a cup of coffee.

So one subject at a time, do you think that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election?

Do you think that Russia is trying to influence the 2020 election?
It doesn't matter. If you are convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that NO MATTER WHAT the dems are worse, none of this matters.

Imagine the power ceded in that.

It doesn't matter. If you are convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that NO MATTER WHAT the dems are worse, none of this matters.

Imagine the power ceded in that.

It matters to establish the sanity of the person you are speaking with. Setting a baseline, thats all.

It doesn't change anyone's mind. It only enforces what they already believe. Both ways

Where did I say I didn't? What's Trump doing about it? And, are the intel agencies wrong about Russian meddling?

Thats the bigger issue. Lets say they are wrong on Russia. Isn't that irrelevant as to how it relates to China? And as the leader of the country, he should be acting on any form of election influence. He should be doing something if China is meddling. For any outcome. But to date, he is coming out looking weak and ignorant again.

We meddle in elections all the time.

Of course other countries want a certain person in every Presidential election... someone who will benefit them. Its beyond naive to assume otherwise.

It baffles me beyond belief that a guy from Utah can make an anti- candidate ad campaign or pay someone to dig up dirt on a candidate and its no problem. A Russian, Canadian, Chinese or Iranian does the same thing and the world is coming to an end.

We have a ill-informed electorate on the whole and we get what we deserve.

Yes you need to start early with the Russia excuse for when he loses

I think the angle is if you comment on Biden’s racially insensitive gaffe then you are a “Russian agent”

that stuff is so tired

Interesting you don't care about China's meddling.

Russia wants a compromised idiot to weaken US influence, to Russia’s benefit. And “compromised idiots” explains the above posters perfectly.

Like many on this board. It appears many on this board have no idea they’re being duped. The Russians must be really good at this!!
Yes, they are. They target the most easily swayed with inflammatory, emotion based content.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT