ADVERTISEMENT

Rusuv's wife was an FSU Cowgirl...huh

pezhawk

HR Legend
Aug 28, 2001
Lana in the WWE was a former FSU Cowgirl (she's on the left below), small world.

hqdefault.jpg

Is that Stegner in the middle?

For some reason I believe anti Jenn Stegner posts and protective moderators as a result is what caused the initial migration of Seminoles over here.

I do remember that (the mods) as being the reason for the initial wave though. Maybe roughly a decade ago.

Yeah, I remember an early purge before declaring a total ban on political talk.

I wonder how that's working out? I left and never looked back when that edict came down.

Yeah, I remember an early purge before declaring a total ban on political talk.

I wonder how that's working out? I left and never looked back when that edict came down.

I’m not sure it worked out for the HROT but maybe the non stop political crap would’ve happened anyway.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Maybe one of the two on the right? Curious where they are today, know the anointed ring-leader had her 15 mins...but 'Lana' has done pretty well for herself. Not a 'great' wrestler, but she has looks and the ability to connect with the crowd, and married 'Rusev Day'.

Maybe one of the two on the right? Curious where they are today, know the anointed ring-leader had her 15 mins...but 'Lana' has done pretty well for herself. Not a 'great' wrestler, but she has looks and the ability to connect with the crowd, and married 'Rusev Day'.
She was best in a manager role when she was with Rusev.

WWE wanted her to return to the ring because they wanted an "attractive female wrestler" in a glamour model gimmick.

True story I banged all 3 of those chicks.

Slight correction, I fapped PRETENDING to bang all 3 chicks. A minor difference but a difference nonetheless.

Reactions: lucas80 and dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT