ADVERTISEMENT

******Rutgers vs Iowa Game Thread******

dave-chappelle-blouse.gif

One of the great Chappelle skits... Ranks right up there with "I'm Rick James Bitch" skit. Top skit for me has to be "The Racial Draft" - man, all of those were hilarious.

Reactions: iahawks10
Ol' Doodle tries really hard to be gracious in victory. But not today. F--- Rutgers! Bunch of punks at a junior varsity Wisconsin-level minus anything that even REMOTELY resembles Bucky's level of actual program history and on-court success.
THIS times 1,000,000
bush league stuff! Gimme a break man. Your strength and conditioning coach talking sh!t?!?
F RU….
On that note Mulcahey needs his face punched!He has one of those mugs you just want to smack

Last edited:
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Ol' Doodle tries really hard to be gracious in victory. But not today. F--- Rutgers! Bunch of punks at a junior varsity Wisconsin-level minus anything that even REMOTELY resembles Bucky's level of actual program history and on-court success.

They’re MSU without the traditional MSU talent. Add in a little of Wisconsin doosh and you get Rutgers.

Their play does remind me of Wisky

Reactions: MitchLL
No Ulis today
It's tough. The focus is on winning the game. Toussaint was really good in the first half and Perkins was playing so well in the second half it's hard to sub in when guys are playing so well. If Iowa is to win the BTT, it's likely Ulis will need to play some good minutes either due to foul trouble or how the game is going. Could be as soon as Indiana.

He was there. Didn’t play though. Dudes they had in were playing too well. Good for Fran to not mess with it.

Agree. The 2nd team that came in during the first half played very well and a lot longer than normal because of it. That cost Ulis a few minutes.

AU probably could have had a shot for a few minutes in the 2nd half as well as Sandfort, but it didn’t happen. As long as there is a W, I’m not getting too worked up over it. Plus they’ll have fresher legs going forward. It may be needed tomorrow or Sunday. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT