ADVERTISEMENT

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Died from Cancer at 87. Sorry, Mitch, but Whoever Wins in November MUST Nominate her Replacement

There's basically no reason to pretend to be civil any more if Republicans try to do this. I'm going to be very rude in public.

The hysterical Left hasn’t been civil for the past four years. You don’t fool anyone... if the Democrats were in the same situation they’d try to seat a justice... to the glee of the democrats and republican‘s dismay.

The hysterical Left hasn’t been civil for the past four years. You don’t fool anyone... if the Democrats were in the same situation they’d try to seat a justice... to the glee of the democrats and republican‘s dismay.
Lol, they call out this monstrosity in OUR WH. The lying, vile, corrupt disgrace. You are clueless every hour of every day.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I am amazed you have the capacity to be indignant. You are a fraud. Everyone on your side is a fraud.

Do you understand what McConnell did to the Garland nomination?

Reactions: Tom Paris
4-5 months???

scalia died in February 2016. Mitch held that seat open for a full year. Said you couldn’t fill the seat during an election year year. Filling this before January would be hypocrisy of the highest order.

The President is a hypocrite

Mitch is a hypocrite

I would be shocked if they don't try and fill the position ASAP.

However, ABC News just said they probably don't have time to get it done if they tried.

probably not before November, but won’t be shocked if they try to push it thru before January, especially if trump loses and they lose the senate.

It's tragic that she died, but certainly not unexpected.

I am not in favor of the senate ramming through a new nominee this close to the election.

I can at least respect this.

It's truly pathetic how one woman's passing can bring out the worst in so many.

America is in far worse shape than I ever wanted to believe.

I am afraid that this is just another barrel of gunpowder loaded up and ready to explode after the election.

It will be an absolute miracle if we don't have violence associated with the election.

Everything just seems to keep pushing us toward a civil war.

scalia died in February 2016. Mitch held that seat open for a full year. Said you couldn’t fill the seat during an election year year. Filling this before January would be hypocrisy of the highest order.

probably not before November, but won’t be shocked if they try to push it thru before January, especially if trump loses and they lose the senate.
my quad, this year keeps getting more crazy each frickin day

I really thought that they might not -- might not! -- go this low.

Of course they went this low.

We're a Trump victory away from chaos in the US right now. (at least it feels that way)

I don’t understand. Why?
Because there are a lot more people who are fervent about stopping abortion than there are people who support abortion with passion. Although more people support the right generally, they aren’t organized and motivated like the opposition. Trump just massively energized his base.

Because there are a lot more people who are fervent about stopping abortion than there are people who support abortion with passion. Although more people support the right generally, they aren’t organized and motivated like the opposition. Trump just massively energized his base.

I see. Thank you. But overturning Roe v Wade doesn‘t abolish abortion. It returns the choice to the state to decide. several states already put measures on n place.

Reactions: haw-key
You can’t say the hysterical Left would not try to seat a judge. Really you can be serious.

youre arguing a hypothetical. Name one occasion where Democrats refused to hold hearings for an SC justice. Just one.

meanwhile, FOUR YEARS AGO, Mitch refused to hold hearings on Garland, on the grounds that it was an election year and the voters should have a say. Now, HOURS after her passing, he has already said they wiuld hold a vote before the end of the year regardless of the election outcome.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
I see. Thank you. But overturning Roe v Wade doesn‘t abolish abortion. It returns the choice to the state to decide. several states already put measures on n place.
I’m aware. Just as we’re both aware that nuance will play no part in the equation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT