ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Kriener has landed a spot with Slovenia team. JBo interviews him on his Oct 26 Podcast

WTH? He wasn't cute enough for you?
I thought he looks AWESOME

DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

I just listened to the podcast. Very interesting and funny. Ryan told a story about Brady Ellingson on the Europe trip. They were in Switzerland and a place (restaurant?) called the Roadhouse was across the street. So 6-8 guys walk over to it and there were 8-10 soldiers in full uniform standing in front. As they walk by, Brady says 'Don't worry guys. They won't fight you - they are neutral!!!" LOL

Maybe I'm old, but it talked a lot about drinking, having the cops called on them, sneaking out during roadtrips, etc that maybe Bohannon shouldn't be talking about publicly as a current player. I know they all do it, but pretend you didn't until you graduate, then let the stories fly, right?

Yeh, I sort of thought the same thing about JBo being a current player. The cops thing was funny tho. They had a nerf gun and were chasing guys on the sidewalk!!!

Reactions: Franisdaman
Maybe I'm old, but it talked a lot about drinking, having the cops called on them, sneaking out during roadtrips, etc that maybe Bohannon shouldn't be talking about publicly as a current player. I know they all do it, but pretend you didn't until you graduate, then let the stories fly, right?

I agree.....and, if you're a kid that works as hard as some of these guys appear to AND have dreams of playing professionally a lot of those activities don't reflect good judgement or a commitment to goals.

I get it, it's college......but there is a line that could derail a guys career, and then education, and therefore their future. On top of that.....what does Fran think of that now that he knows for certain...not real smart. I will finish by saying I'm not overly surprised (thought somewhat) and not to concerned about all of that...but I am disappointed.

Reactions: Mitjacks
i agree. normally stories like this don't come out until many years after a player graduates

Reactions: icwesthawk
ADVERTISEMENT