ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly, I think Trump will win again

Just got done talking to my brother in Chicago Burbs. He said he was leaning towards Biden before the entire BLM and their martyrs. He and his wife have changed their minds and will now pull the lever for Donald. He may be in Chicago, and will not matter there, but this is symbolic of what the country is going through. He said that there would be no way that he could put up a Trump sign in his yard. However, he believes that many of his neighbors feel the same way.

So the thought process is that the riots, looting, property damage and general “social unrest“ that are occurring under Trump will go away if he is re-elected? That if Biden is elected, these acts continue or get worse? If so, what’s Trump’s solution? Just trying to figure out the logic.

It’s all about turnout. The enthusiasm to oust Trump in this election cycle is greater than the 25% diehard MAGA support. It’s a silent majority.

Trump will win and he will win even more states that he had before because Hillary was way better than Biden
Hillary was not liked by many people. I’m not sure why you think Biden will perform worse after seeing 4 years of this shit show.

Why? Who are these fvcking idiots who support Trump?

Notice I didn’t say conservatism, but Trump. I can appreciate supporting many aspects of conservative philosophy. Trump is just flat out un-American.
It’s an alternate reality I will never understand. What redeeming quality does Trump offer??!

Two months ago I was thinking Biden in a landslide. I don’t anymore. I think he will win bu I also think a lot of people who only cared about voting to get rid of Trump won’t be as excited about going out or mail voting because of all of the nonsense going on.

Biden is relying heavily on a huge turnout and I do t think it’s gonna be as big as I once did. Seems like a big year for “None of the Above” which helps Trump a lot because nothing will keep his minions from voting twice.

It's interesting that this post would be made on the same day that at 538 Biden's percentage chance of winning (76%) is at it's highest since July 15.

The election is about Trump, that's it. As long as the anti-Trump majority that showed up in 2018 shows up for Biden in 20 it won't be close. Again, Trump only got 46% of the vote in 2016 (lower percentage than Romney in 12) and his approval ratings are consistently <45% and the percentage that strongly disapprove of his performance in office are in the high 40's to low 50's.

And I wonder about Biden voters. Ask them why they'll vote for Joe, and the answer is they hate Trump.
I will tell you why I will vote for Joe.

Because he has a proven track record of actually helping many Americans. Because at least his administration got the healthcare bill passed (regardless of how you feel about it). He won't hurt manufacturing companies by pushing tariffs (which is a tax btw since most cons don't realize that). Tariffs hurt many American companies and cost American jobs.

I will vote Joe because he appears to be a family man. He is dedicated and committed even if I don't agree with all his ideas. He is not perfect, but matches the traits I am looking for in a President far more than the current President.

Maybe it’s different in the battleground states (I hope?) but I just don’t see any cohesive strategy from the Dems. It can’t be just Biden and Harris - all the others need to help. What is the message other than “We’re not Trump!”

So frustrating.

This past week I have thought the same thing. These Trump dip shits are organized and fired up and I don't see anything from democrats that makes me think they are excited to get out and vote.

This is why you don't pick someone who is nearing 80 years old and is clearly slipping cognitively as your candidate.

Reactions: mattymoknows
This past week I have thought the same thing. These Trump dip shits are organized and fired up and I don't see anything from democrats that makes me think they are excited to get out and vote.

This is why you don't pick someone who is nearing 80 years old and is clearly slipping cognitively as your candidate.
they had pete and sanders and told them to hit the road

So the thought process is that the riots, looting, property damage and general “social unrest“ that are occurring under Trump will go away if he is re-elected? That if Biden is elected, these acts continue or get worse? If so, what’s Trump’s solution? Just trying to figure out the logic.
I think the thought process is this:

On morning of Nov. 4th, while Dems are licking their wounds after an embarrassing, landslide defeat on election night, and while left wing media is trying to soften the blow to the fragile Dem ego by clinging to hopes the pending "mail-in" vote will somehow change things, Trump is going to take control of the narrative like he always does. He's not going to let the left wing media sit around and pout. Instead, he's going to put them squarely back in the driver's seat for defending BLM and Antifa. And America is sick of the evil underbelly that resides within the BLM and Antifa camp.

Nov. 4th Portland gets dominated. Batons and beatings. Portland will be the example and any one else who wants to riot will get to see the prizes they can win.

Trump's solution is going to be simple. Deal with the riots, looting, and property damage with an iron first. Batons and beatings.

Monday, September 14, 2020
Trump Campaign Appears Seriously Short On Cash

President Donald Trump’s campaign is scaling back its television advertising spending and in some cases abandoning it altogether for now in key states, facing a cash crunch brought on by huge investments in staff and operations, reports Bloomberg.

Trump’s re-election campaign vowed last month to saturate voters early with ads in battleground states where voters cast large numbers of ballots before Election Day. But with 50 days until the election, the campaign is canceling ads in states he’ll need to win, notes Bloomberg.

Between Aug. 10 and Sept. 7, Biden spent $97.7 million on broadcast and cable ads, while Trump spent $21.6 million, according to ad-tracking firm Advertising Analytics.

In Wisconsin, Biden spent $9.2 million to Trump’s $1.5 million; in Florida, Biden spent $23.2 million to Trump’s $6.4 million; in Arizona, Biden spent $10 million compared to $1.4 million by Trump, and in North Carolina, Biden spent $11.5 million to Trump’s $3.7 million.

And just a week ago, a seasoned political operative emailed me and said:

The President will be short of cash in the vital final weeks.
Super-PAC fundraising is over $800 M for Biden and only $200M for Trump.
This is a problem for the President.
-RW

I think the thought process is this:

On morning of Nov. 4th, while Dems are licking their wounds after an embarrassing, landslide defeat on election night, and while left wing media is trying to soften the blow to the fragile Dem ego by clinging to hopes the pending "mail-in" vote will somehow change things, Trump is going to take control of the narrative like he always does. He's not going to let the left wing media sit around and pout. Instead, he's going to put them squarely back in the driver's seat for defending BLM and Antifa. And America is sick of the evil underbelly that resides within the BLM and Antifa camp.

Nov. 4th Portland gets dominated. Batons and beatings. Portland will be the example and any one else who wants to riot will get to see the prizes they can win.

Trump's solution is going to be simple. Deal with the riots, looting, and property damage with an iron first. Batons and beatings.

Why doesn’t he work this solution now? He is currently the President, no? You don’t see any issue with using extreme force, for protesters protesting the use of extreme force? Must be an 8-D chess move I am unaware of.

Reactions: nelly02
So the thought process is that the riots, looting, property damage and general “social unrest“ that are occurring under Trump will go away if he is re-elected? That if Biden is elected, these acts continue or get worse? If so, what’rump’s solution? Just trying to figure out the logic.
Your logic is that that by giving in, we will make things better. The riots have been coordinated by nefarious players in the Democratic Party that coordinated the unrest with the 2020 election cycle.

Your logic is that that by giving in, we will make things better. The riots have been coordinated by nefarious players in the Democratic Party that coordinated the unrest with the 2020 election cycle.

Is that my logic? Please show me where I stated or even inferred this. Your incorrect attribution is telling. Also provide reference(s) for the last statement/claim.

It didn’t go unnoticed that your reply is a diversion and a “non-answer” to my previous post.

Why doesn’t he work this solution now? He is currently the President, no? You don’t see any issue with using extreme force, for protesters protesting the use of extreme force? Must be an 8-D chess move I am unaware of.
The reason for not doing it now is because this all started just months away from the election, and the media wants him to retaliate with extreme force because they think it will hurt his election chances. While many in America desperately want the beatings to start, it's still a risky move this close to the election. So instead, after he wins, the beatings will begin begin. He has 4 years to do whatever he wants.

And to answer your question, no, I don't see any issue with using extreme force for looting, rioting, and burning. Stop trying to lump that in with the word, "protesters". The looters, rioters, and arsonists need to be beaten.

Maybe it’s different in the battleground states (I hope?) but I just don’t see any cohesive strategy from the Dems. It can’t be just Biden and Harris - all the others need to help. What is the message other than “We’re not Trump!”

So frustrating.
Cohesive Strategy+Democrats=Oxymoron.

You are failing to understand the differences between 2016 and 2020 elections. There was a concerted effort by righwingers to demonize Clinton that ended up being successful. There is no "hate" towards Biden. You seldom hear negative slams against him. Is he the perfect candidate? Hell no. But cons can't portray him as evil.

Secondly... Trump, as an incumbent, now has a record to defend. I don't need to highlite that record. Today... Trump can't change voters' views of his first four years. To quote DJT..."It is what it is".

There was a late charge of "undecideds" that switched to Trump on election day in 2016. We don't have many "undecideds" right now, imo.
You don't hear slams against Biden? What echo chamber are you camping in? I'm sure MSNBC doesn't show the clips of 8 year old girls being sniffed and groped on White House property. But hey, they weren't your daughter so what does it really matter, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT