ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly, the wrong Trump died

CleteyColgate

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2012
For you Republicans, your wet dream of Donald coming back to make America sicker, less prosperous, and further weaken America's image around the world, remains alive.

1. End elections
2. Assault more cops
#Trump2024

Last edited:
wrong-kid-died-dewey-cox.gif

Food for thought.

some day, you’re going to have to endure a state funeral with all the trimmings (and probably some that aren’t even in the manual) for him.

Food for thought.

some day, you’re going to have to endure a state funeral with all the trimmings (and probably some that aren’t even in the manual) for him.
I have posted this before, Trump will insist the taxpayers provide him with the biggest, most fantastic funeral ever. There is an episode of M*A*S*H* where some general dies in the rack with Hot Lips, and when his aide finds out he orders this massive attack on the Chinese/North Korean positions. "Tanks, jets, artillery"!!
Trump will probably leave an order that extras be paid to fill in the funeral route to make sure it's the most well attended funeral ever, and way bigger than any other president's funeral.

I have posted this before, Trump will insist the taxpayers provide him with the biggest, most fantastic funeral ever. There is an episode of M*A*S*H* where some general dies in the rack with Hot Lips, and when his aide finds out he orders this massive attack on the Chinese/North Korean positions. "Tanks, jets, artillery"!!
Trump will probably leave an order that extras be paid to fill in the funeral route to make sure it's the most well attended funeral ever, and way bigger than any other president's funeral.
It’s not really a matter of insisting. He’s entitled to it by law.

Yes, the iron guts Kelly episode after hot lips gave him a heart attack! “Rockets! I want plenty of rockets!”

Reactions: lucas80
There's a reason Trump keeps grifting his cult.

I suspect he's been threatened from people that hold his debt.

Although Vlad has other priorities right now.

History is full of people the world would off been better off if they had not existed.

The Orange Turd is one.

This country is paying for the shit he caused and will be for years. He is a piranha and one of the worst humans in history.

Reactions: CleteyColgate
ADVERTISEMENT