ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Stoll accidentally shot

Knee? crap

No kidding. Whelp...that might be the injury that spells the difference in the team race this year. Cass as a true Frosh? I know someone well who got shot in the knee and unless this was a superficial wound, Stoll isn't wrestling this year and perhaps not again depending on the severity.

Hate, hate to hear this.

Reactions: Dagboi
Well with everything going so awesome around here something bad was bound to happen. Glad he’s okay and hopefully he has a speedy recovery!

Reactions: wasdt21
Wow. Not the news you want to hear after several weeks of positives for the hawks.

I wouldn't have been surprised to hear about a knee issue with Sam at some point, but gunshot? That's not something I figured would be part of the story.

Above all else, I hope he's okay and didn't do any permanent damage.

Or getting ready to go duck hunting! But the season isn't open now...so it would seem that poor judgment was at play here.

I was just about to ask if it’s hunting season.

I hope the kid is okay. My ex was an ER doctor and dealt with a lot of gun shot wounds. She hated going to the gun range with me because of what she saw. Not the wounds, but the aftermath. These things take a toll psychologically and I just hope he is fine mentally.

I was just about to ask if it’s hunting season.

I hope the kid is okay. My ex was an ER doctor and dealt with a lot of gun shot wounds. She hated going to the gun range with me because of what she saw. Not the wounds, but the aftermath. These things take a toll psychologically and I just hope he is fine mentally.

Well, it’s not like he was in the middle of an intense firefight or robbery or attempted murder. It was an accident.

Well, as long as he is ok, but this one gives our opponents something to crack jokes about all season long.

Damn kids doing stupid shit.

Reactions: Kinnick 4 Prez
Dang, I thought this was a joke when I saw the headlines given all his knee issues. Hopefully it’s not serious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT