ADVERTISEMENT

Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a C***

No where near the same level.
It is when it comes from a man.

There is an inherent difference in how such comments are perceived based on the deliverer.

Samantha Bee’s comments were stupid, especially coming from another woman, and she deserves flack and punishment for them.

Roseanne Barr’s were worse, however, for a host of other cultural reasons.

Reactions: torbee
bw9tandqy4gx.jpg

Yes, I get that the inappropriate Soros comments Barr made had really nothing to do with THIS thread, until your decision to drag-it-in when you could no longer save face for not being equally critical of Samantha Bee's remarks, which the thread was started to discuss. I already agreed, several times, that Barr's comments about Soros were reprehensible. I went further with that angle, so you would continue to display how partisan you are willing to be.

I'm not "trying" to make it about partisanship. You've done all my work for me. You are succeeding at forcing it to be about partisan double standards. And, for that, I want to thank you abundantly!
Yes, despite me not having once mentioned Democrats or Republicans, Liberals or Conservatives, Left or Right, before you went off of your claims of partisanship, I made this whole thread all about partisan politics. Thank you for your lessons, sir. You are a kind and not at all ridiculous master.

Last edited:
Fat pigs and bitchez is just as bad as cvnt.

Have someone call your wife a b*tch and then cvnt, and see which one she remembers more.

I've already had this discussion with my wife (no pics).

She doesn't like the word "bitch" but she's not going nuclear over that like she would with the c-word.

He said "whatever" instead of the c-word.

That's like saying "Goshdarnit" instead of "Goddamn it".

Ok you are arguing that based upon the vulgarness of the term, not necessarily the insult. I don't think you can claim some sort of moral high ground when you insult someone but substitute out a vulgar term for a less vulgar one.

Calling someone a flipping moron or the alternative. . . still pretty insulting.

Also post you where quoting indicated that he called women female dogs and used the vulgar term.

She doesn't like the word "bitch" but she's not going nuclear over that like she would with the c-word.
Every woman I know would much rather be called the C word than a fat pig.

100 percent.

Try both on your spouse and check back with us. :D

There are a lot of idiots on Twitter, much like on here as well. Despite Barr’s statements, there’s no excuse for what Bee and others are saying about Ivanka Trump. None
Other than the fact that she is a comedian and that's what she gets paid for.

Yes, despite me not having once mentioned Democrats or Republicans, Liberals or Conservatives, Left or Right, before you went off of your claims of partisanship, I made this whole thread all about partisan politics. Thank you for your lessons, sir. You are a kind and not at all ridiculous master.
You don't have to say those specific words to know its presence in the discourse.

Are you claiming now that you do not identify as a "liberal" or a "Democrat?" Because, you've sure as hell been portraying yourself as that and it doesn't require an announcement or disclaimer for every post you offer.

Is calling a woman a c*** worse than calling a man an a**hole? I guess everybody has a**holes...so not the same, huh? I think I'd rather be called a c***. Then I could respond, "You are what you eat." Can't do that if they play the "a**hole" card.

Just musing.

Why not? You old??

So am I allowed to not really give a shit about what Roseanne said OR what Samantha Bee said?

Reactions: mstp1992
The T word is probably worse than the C word.
Tit? Tits doesn't even belong on the list. It's such a friendly
sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here,
man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a
snack, doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is a snack. I don't mean your sexist
snack. I mean New Nabisco Tits!, and new Cheese Tits, Corn Tits,
Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits. "Betcha Can't Eat Just
One." That's true. I usually switch off. But I mean, that word does
not belong on the list.

Tit? Tits doesn't even belong on the list. It's such a friendly
sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here,
man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a
snack, doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is a snack. I don't mean your sexist
snack. I mean New Nabisco Tits!, and new Cheese Tits, Corn Tits,
Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits. "Betcha Can't Eat Just
One." That's true. I usually switch off. But I mean, that word does
not belong on the list.

No
TW&T

You expect Trump to get the semantics right while getting grilled by Tapper?

Tapper was the one who said the word "race," not Trump. And he failed to make the distinction.
Amazing. You need to own it Trad. You will never be at peace with yourself until you admit what you are. You can deny or make excuses all you want but it doesn’t change what you are.

Northern, lecherously bragging about grabbing Beaty contestants’ pussies is sexual assault and obviously worse.

Did President "You're Fired" ever get rid of and apologize to McCaib for his WH's tasteless shot at his condition? How are we not all still not talking about that?

He said "whatever" instead of the c-word.

That's like saying "Goshdarnit" instead of "Goddamn it".
If that were true, then there would be no censorship on TV when they were spoken. They are bleeped-out, so... you've made, yet another, mistake.

ETA: I don't agree with the censorship. But, I know there is a difference on some level. Someone tried to soften one by creating the other.

Did President "You're Fired" ever get rid of and apologize to McCaib for his WH's tasteless shot at his condition? How are we not all still not talking about that?
Because he will have a newer, more crude and uncouth gutterball any moment now.

Now you're just making things up. Question for you, why is "the c-word" such a bad thing. It's just a body part. I think your wife (really it's you) is overreacting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT