ADVERTISEMENT

Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a C***

Trump is President. You bet your life he should be above your average comedian.

This is an interesting point.

I think that the President should be a man of the people. Not the cardboard cutout that we've seen since the age of television began.

I think modern people would be completely shocked at how past presidents acted and spoke throughout the majority of this country's history.

She has a responsibility as a human being to keep her mouth clean. She has a TV show....and with that pedigree she just may decide to run for President some day.
If you want bums like her and Rosanne and Trump to be your role model, go ahead. Folks who act and think like them are certainly not my kettle of fish.
I thought she was a Canadian. Canadians can be presidents now?

Reactions: mstp1992
Tradition, your rationalization of Trump are exact comments used by all cult members. However, I love you. You give the type of comments that Bernie voters and nut job lefties abhor and moves them to vote Dem.

This is an interesting point.

I think that the President should be a man of the people. Not the cardboard cutout that we've seen since the age of television began.

I think modern people would be completely shocked at how past presidents acted and spoke throughout the majority of this country's history.
I want a president who is better than the average Trump supporter.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
They. Didn't. Do. The. Same. Thing.
You're right. Barr tweeted something stupid and racist on her own Twitter account, not ABC's, and not the show's. Samantha Bee called the daughter of the President a c*** on national TV. Her name may be in the title of the show, but the network owns it. The sponsors pay for it.
I guess this is just the victim hierarchy at work. You can't say anything racist, ever, but you can call certain women c***s in certain situations. This isn't the first time.

We did elect a better president but the racists, misogynists, and meth heads won on a technicality.

Duh, Traition, respond to the fact that Ted Nugent called Hillary a c#$& and was invited to the Whitehouse.

ADVERTISEMENT