ADVERTISEMENT

sarah fuckabee sanders

A

anon_ts5cfra6drv7r

tenor.gif

One fewer liar in the White House. Fine example of a Christian woman she is not.

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is leaving her post at the end of the month, President Trump announced on Twitter Thursday.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas. She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Why it matters: Sanders has long been one of President Trump's fiercest and most loyal defenders, and became notorious for her combative exchanges with reporters and — toward the latter part of her tenure — lack of press briefings (it's been 94 days since the last one.) As Axios' Jonathan Swan notes, by the end Sanders wasn't really a press secretary. She was a top adviser who Trump consulted on just about everything

Look for Sarah Huckabee Sanders to someday return
to the American political arena. In the future she could
run for the U.S. Senate seat in Arkansas. The GOP
would love to see that happen.

Reactions: Speedway1
Here I was, thinking I got one of my Celebrity Death Pool picks correct, then only find out she just moved back to Arkansas, so does that actually mean I did get the prediction correct? Since Arkansas is basically the same of someone dying?

So who can we expect to replace Sarah? They won't have to work hard. It's likely Trump will never have his Press Secretary do another press conference again. Might as well put Kanye in there.

Sanders is a huge loss for Trump. The circle of people he trusts shrank by one.
She has been with him since the campaign, so I see where he says with her for 3.5 years. It will be hard to find another person so willing to lie for him. To put all decency and personal honor aside to worship at the alter of Trump.
For those of you who think she is a bad Christian, you are correct. However, her personal brand of Christianity contains room for worship of a false idol. She, and many others, believe God sent Trump to the WH to do His will. Anything done in Trump’s name is done in God’s name.
That is scary.

Over/under on the number of gallons of Listerine it will take to get the taste of bullshit out of her mouth? Guessing she really enjoys the taste so I'm going with the under no matter the number.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT