ADVERTISEMENT

sarah ****abee sanders

I keep thinking of Ron Burgundy. How would he send Sanders off?

I just don't see her as a serious political candidate. The job she is known for is as a professional liar for Trump. It will be interesting to see if his coattails are long enough to help someone so unaccomplished, even for Arkansas.
(Her Dad will probably help too.)

Reactions: ThorneStockton
tenor.gif

OP's title made me wonder if we were to fill in those 4 letters that were left ****, and whether or not they should rhyme with huck.

And, if I don’t believe it, I guess I should ask him. He has all of the answers.

He definitely has a lot of answers...I don't know how many are correct, but he's definitely not shy about letting them fly. My favorite is when he starts an answer with, "I don't want to say it, but (insert self aggrandizing comment or grade school insult)".

I just don't see her as a serious political candidate. The job she is known for is as a professional liar for Trump. It will be interesting to see if his coattails are long enough to help someone so unaccomplished, even for Arkansas.
I am guessing you don’t know what it takes to be elected in Arkansas.
1. Unborn babies.
2. Blame everything bad on lazy (Brown), people.
3. Tax cuts
4. We are ahead of Mississippi at least.

Haha. I'm actually impressed with her ability to keep a straight face (or her version of a straight face). She's had a very different and very demanding gig. Most White House press secs have to polish unpleasant policy turds after hours of deliberation and be pleasant enough to lead a round of Kumbaya for a true gaffe once per year. Hillary Clinton is allowed to sleep in. Sarah Sanders has spent the last couple of years having to wake up ready to improvise on the fly because her boss isn't above sober drunk tweets.

So, in the second year of a presidency, how does the 3.5 number come up?

Math. He has all of the best numbers.

And, if I don’t believe it, I guess I should ask him. He has all of the answers.

He definitely has a lot of answers...I don't know how many are correct, but he's definitely not shy about letting them fly. My favorite is when he starts an answer with, "I don't want to say it, but (insert self aggrandizing comment or grade school insult)".

SHS joined the Trump Campaign on Feb 5, 2016... So she has been with him for 3 years 4 months and 10 days... most normal people would call that 3.5 years.

But don't let your TDS get in the way of embarrassing yourself.

You are broken... by Trump of all people. Let that sink in. Donald f'n Trump.

SHS joined the Trump Campaign on Feb 5, 2016... So she has been with him for 3 years 4 months and 10 days... most normal people would call that 3.5 years.

Trump tweeted that she's leaving the White House after 3.5 years. Or is this another time when attributing a direct quote is fake news?

It does seem like things are falling apart in the WH. Get out while you can.

She didn't really do her job anyway.

Who would want that job going forward? Which Fox news personality will take the job?

Fox does that job for the WH. The Orange Turd watches and gets his cues on the bases of how they cover the lies he told the previous day.

Poor Sarah. Her reputation is forever ruined in the minds of honest people.

Her world is so narrow it doesn't matter to her. The 30%er section of the world is adequate for those that exist within its confines. There is no such thing as honesty in her mind, which is the mentality of the 30%ers.

Reactions: lucas80
Trump tweeted that she's leaving the White House after 3.5 years. Or is this another time when attributing a direct quote is fake news?

Not what he said... but continue to embarrass yourself.

"General such and such has been with the Army for 35 years and will be leaving Afghanistan at the end of the year' doesn't mean he's been in country for 35 years.

Again... broken.

If my name was Hogan Gidley, I would sue my parents and legally change it.

I defend him when you all make up faux outrage and read every negative connotation into everything he says. It's embarrassing for you.

You are duped by the media and can't think for yourself.

Duped by the media? All you have to do is listen to him. There is a level people that accept his nonsense, maybe 30%. 10% or so latch on for selfish reasons. Then there is the rest of the world.

You have to understand that you are defending an unpopular public figure. He is held in poor regard by most people in the U.S. and is not respected in any circles outside of conservative media.

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
I defend him when you all make up faux outrage and read every negative connotation into everything he says. It's embarrassing for you.

You are duped by the media and can't think for yourself.

Wow, this level of stupidity would be hilarious were it not so sad.

If you are happy, I am happy for you.

Duped by the media? All you have to do is listen to him. There is a level people that accept his nonsense, maybe 30%. 10% or so latch on for selfish reasons. Then there is the rest of the world.

You have to understand that you are defending an unpopular public figure. He is held in poor regard by most people in the U.S. and is not respected in any circles outside of conservative media.
All of the above can be true and you would still be wrong about this... It's sad that you and your ilk hinge on every word he says. Y'all overanalyze every syllable of every word he that comes out of his mouth. Rent free in your head.

Broken.

ADVERTISEMENT