ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Sanders: Democrats Are Losing Their War Against Women....

And you voted for one of the most dishonest people on earth what's that say about you?
That I voted for the candidate who was eminently qualified for the office and would have treated it with the respect it deserves, unlike Trump.

I believe our nation’s future is more important than partisanship.

Not a particularly good argument, Skippy. He voted for somebody more honest than Trump, who lies at a greater clip than a toddler.

He voted for somebody less corrupt than Trump, who's corruption knows no bounds.

Seriously, there is no criticism you can level at Hillary that doesn't apply to Trump at a much higher degree.
Now that's some funny sh...……………………………………………..

And you voted for one of the most dishonest people on earth what's that say about you?

How so? Secretary Clinton has been investigated more times and more thoroughly than any other American with not a single criminal charge brought against her. Sadly, you appear to be another among the many wingnuts who have been brainwashed by Foxlandia and their lies about the Clintons for the past 30 years. SAD!

How so? Secretary Clinton has been investigated more times and more thoroughly than any other American with not a single criminal charge brought against her. Sadly, you appear to be another among the many wingnuts who have been brainwashed by Foxlandia and their lies about the Clintons for the past 30 years. SAD!

How many times did she appear before Congress to answer questions all day? She has a lot bigger balls than Trump ever had.

2jdp8ig.jpg

it's an interesting political barb, because you know very well that if it were the R's resisting female Democratic appointees (and they would be), the headlines would be all about how Republicans are anti-woman/pro glass ceiling.

Truly, it's unfortunate the whole "anti-woman" narrative is even in play politically.
GOP blocked a lot of people under Obama. Should be easy to find a headline claiming this. I don't really remember this being used then.

Reactions: cigaretteman
GOP blocked a lot of people under Obama. Should be easy to find a headline claiming this. I don't really remember this being used then.
Democrats have been calling Republicans 'anti-woman' for years, and obviously Sarah Sanders is only punching back. The thing is, it shouldn't even be in play. It's a silly premise to begin with.

Does constant labeling of "anti-woman" by parties empower women, or simply tell them that they're somehow less, and just piss them off? Is anyone in the world really better off when women are pissed off?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT