ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday at Kinnick is going to be FUN

1. It’s the filthy Badgers.
2. Both teams trying to position themselves for a long shot division championship, that’s not such a long shot any more.
3. Both teams now starting to play better after rough starts.
4. Crisp, chilly fall day.
5. Arguably the most compelling game in the BIG.
6. Bowl eligibility and pecking order on the line.
7. Trophy game.
8. **** Wisconsin.
I think it’s going to be more than crisp and chilly.

31 degrees and an 18 MPH wind means low teens wind chill and freezing your balls iff.

I think it’s going to be more than crisp and chilly.

31 degrees and an 18 MPH wind means low teens wind chill and freezing your balls iff.
That’s certainly cold, but freezing your balls off was that Nebraska game in 2012. Michigan 2013 was also cold but that Nebraska game was as cold as I can remember.

Carharts ready to roll. Have a heated back brace deal that works amazing in cold weather. Keep the mid section warm and your head covered and good to go.

I bet Chryst will have a big old Culver's butterburger loaded and feasting on it with the game on.

They bring LB’s on blitzes from all over the place. Will our OL be able to ID that and switch off to pick them up??? I think not. Aranda and Leonard have destroyed better OL’s than this.

I think we need to contact Iowa State and see if we can copy their uniforms. That was a brilliant idea they came up with just to look like Iowa?

ADVERTISEMENT