ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday RTC Practice

Please share some practice love since ISUWRESTLE decided to betray us.

I thought the sarcasm of this post would be obvious. Apparently not. Sorry IAWRESTLE

Last edited:
You one ou

PSU head coach just followed him on twitter, must know he's at IOWA today.
That kid had better be careful, visiting Iowa and all. Might just get his offer revoked before he ever has one.

Because you wouldn't want kids taking all of their visits and becoming fully informed about their options before deciding which university to attend. That just wouldn't be right.

Hey, lots of Lumbees in my neck of the woods, Southeast Baltimore. PD3 has Cherokee and 25% Blackfoot in him, so I hope you're an advocate.

Advocate for who? Ugly people. The Lumbees have to be in the top ten for the ugliest group of humans on earth. Christ, man.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Advocate for who? Ugly people. The Lumbees have to be in the top ten for the ugliest group of humans on earth. Christ, man.
You don’t dig non whites....it’s all good. Guess it’s all matter of opinion but I love the natural bronze skin tone on a lady. Of course, I’m good bit Lumbee Indian so the non whites aint quite as repulsive to me...so there is that....

227175-jana6737r.jpg

Reactions: TheRealPD2
For 'whom'. Not only is your grammar and comprehension poor, but you're a racist, too.
You don’t dig non whites....it’s all good. Guess it’s all matter of opinion but I love the natural bronze skin tone on a lady. Of course, I’m good bit Lumbee Indian so the non whites aint quite as repulsive to me...so there is that....

227175-jana6737r.jpg
I couldn't agree more. This guy is a piece of work; huh?

Reactions: LumbeeIndian
For 'whom'. Not only is your grammar and comprehension poor, but you're a racist, too.

I’m a visitor here so I probably shouldn’t say. I’ll just stick to bickering about wrestling related material and keep quiet about the rest. I can always just leave which I suspect is his goal anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT