ADVERTISEMENT

Saudi blood money golf field announced

A friend of mine were talking/drinking the other day and we made a joint observation…It seems that MAFAts seem to support LIV in a higher percentage than most observers. No scientific documentation except for empty cans of Miller/Coirs lite…

Next year's schedule is out. PGA Tour dramatically ups the payouts - to more than paid out by LIV.

No guarantees.

Interestinglyer and interestinglyer.

Next year's schedule is out. PGA Tour dramatically ups the payouts - to more than paid out by LIV.

No guarantees.

The Chinese say these are interesting times...

I encourage anyone that is interested on this topic to watch the first 10 or so minutes of the Pat McAfee show today, he makes some really great points.
The same Pat McAfee that appeared in WWE Summer Slam Saturday night and is involved with that company that puts on a show in Saudi Arabia that nets them a tidy profit.

Sorry, Pat McAfee is compromised on this topic. Classic corporate guy toeing the corporate line. Says what he says because WWE is in bed with the Saudis too, same bed he is in.

Reactions: JupiterHawk

No guarantees.

New TV contract kicked in. This was always going to happen.

A friend of mine were talking/drinking the other day and we made a joint observation…It seems that MAFAts seem to support LIV in a higher percentage than most observers. No scientific documentation except for empty cans of Miller/Coirs lite…
I could see that making sense...and not.

On one hand supporting free markets and competition is more a right leaning value.

On the other hand patriotism is also a right leaning value, and anti-Saudi sentiment due to 9/11 should be higher among those on the right.

I sort of think it's just personal bias, that if you don't like it then the Maga crowd must.

I could see that making sense...and not.

On one hand supporting free markets and competition is more a right leaning value.

On the other hand patriotism is also a right leaning value, and anti-Saudi sentiment due to 9/11 should be higher among those on the right.

I sort of think it's just personal bias, that if you don't like it then the Maga crowd must.
I think you mean nationalism. It's not the same, but you guys often confuse the two.

I think you mean nationalism. It's not the same, but you guys often confuse the two.
Lol, "you guys."

Look, nobody has accused the left in recent times of being patriotic. In fact it was the left who led the charge against celebrating July 4th this year. It was dems who polled as much more likely to leave the country rather than stay and fight if america were attacked (of course we also know dems who say they'll leave the country don't actually do it in the end, so maybe there's hope, right?).

Just being objective.

Lol, "you guys."

Look, nobody has accused the left in recent times of being patriotic. In fact it was the left who led the charge against celebrating July 4th this year. It was dems who polled as much more likely to leave the country rather than stay and fight if america were attacked (of course we also know dems who say they'll leave the country don't actually do it in the end, so maybe there's hope, right?).

Just being objective.
WTF....who didn’t celebrate the 4th of July this year? Damn wop...I never heard of that before....where do you get your “news”?

I know Fred Couples has spoken out against the LIV tour, so he won't join......but you've got a healthy Corey Pavin out there, just waiting for the call and the big check. Come on LIV Tour, let's make it happen.

Reactions: mnole03
I know Fred Couples has spoken out against the LIV tour, so he won't join......but you've got a healthy Corey Pavin out there, just waiting for the call and the big check. Come on LIV Tour, let's make it happen.
Corey’s still negotiating for all courses to be under 5k yards.

Reactions: cfbfan23
Lol, "you guys."

alism when they’re not the same thing.
Just being objective.

Who called for not celebrating July 4th? Must have missed that.

And yes, people who, often, conflate patriotism with nation

Reactions: BelemNole
The same Pat McAfee that appeared in WWE Summer Slam Saturday night and is involved with that company that puts on a show in Saudi Arabia that nets them a tidy profit.

Sorry, Pat McAfee is compromised on this topic. Classic corporate guy toeing the corporate line. Says what he says because WWE is in bed with the Saudis too, same bed he is in.
Sure he is, just like half the rest of corporate America. Amazon, Disney, AT&T, Uber, Facebook, Starbucks, every gas station chain, half the banks namely bank of America. List goes on and on and on but no one cares about them being in bed with the Saudis.

Reactions: EpenesaEpenesa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT