ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule is out....

Sounds cool. Who won?
Ray, that was over 20 years ago and I honestly don't remember anyone getting a takedown.....just some really good scrambles. Who do you think won? I do remember watching you at the junior nationals in the UNI dome. That gumby coach in your corner had you in good form!!

Sounds cool. Who won?
Are you kidding me? Joe Williams did..............Helllooooo! ;)

All kidding aside, Joe Williams got taken down maybe a handful of times in his last 3 years. If he really cared, you weren't taking him down, and even if he didn't care that much you weren't taking him down (and by you I don't mean Mr. Brinzer, I mean anybody). That's my memory and I'm sticking to it!

I’m a Hawk fan from CA. I bought 2 season tickets to donate (hopefully to some kids in the area). Please let me know how to go about doing that.

If you wish to donate them to Wrestling for Life, you can send them to

Wrestling for Life
130 24th St NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

We typically donate them to middle school kids and younger. Sometimes, when we have an abundance of tickets for a particular meet, we will donate some to the Ronald McDonald House.

My grip with this schedule is that there are only 3 home matches during the months of January and February! Heck, I will so desperate to see Hawkeye wrestling that I would get tickets to see the guys take on Anamosa's junior varsity!

Reactions: funnyfletcher
My grip with this schedule is that there are only 3 home matches during the months of January and February! Heck, I will so desperate to see Hawkeye wrestling that I would get tickets to see the guys take on Anamosa's junior varsity!

Maybe you can catch Anamosa’s jv squad at the IA Duals?

Anyone know if the redshirts are planning on making a trip back to the STL area for the Lindenwood Open again? Kwood and I enjoy the Hawkeyes showing up.:);):(:(:confused::mad::cool::D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT