ADVERTISEMENT

***** Schedule Reveal Thread: Sep 19, 9AM on FOX. Game #9 at UNI Dome? Nebraska on Black Friday? MSU & PSU the Crossovers? *****

I love the Black Friday game! It is always a good crowd. I am always ready to go after a bunch of food on Thanksgiving and a good nap. ;) What better thing to do after that, than go tailgate and watch some football!

Hope they make the Wisconsin vs Iowa game on Black Friday. IIRC the B1G was planning on that for the future...?

Black Friday definitely gives Iowa more exposure, imo

actually, the B1G had planned on making Iowa vs Debbie the Black Friday game again in the near future (not sure why they originally messed with it this year)

I'm guessing TV will decide which games are on Friday and which on Saturday. Those have to be set sooner than later for travel scheduling. I figure Iowa and UN on Black Friday is a lock, kickoff TBD. Heck, during past seasons game times were determined a week in advance.

I don't like starting against Purdue. I'd like to play them after they get a few injuries. Hopefully Mr. Moore indeed decides to sit this year out. If we have to defend him and Bell with a offense starting the year healthy. We will be hoping for some offensive rust. Not exactly the kind of guys you want to try and tackle in the open field when you haven't tackled anybody in a real game in 10 months. Don't chalk that game up a win too quick. We lost the last time we went there. We darn near lost to them again last year.

In Phil we trust

Reactions: rchawk
Yep. Phil Parker will have the Iowa defense as ready as it can be. He will have to account for players missing due to failed covid tests as well as injuries. But every coach in the Big Ten will have to deal with that.
i just hope we see all 9 games; nothing is certain, that's for sure

W - Oct. 24: at Purdue
W - Oct. 31: vs. Northwestern
W - Nov. 7: vs. Michigan State
L? - Nov. 14: at Minnesota
L - Nov. 21: at Penn State
W - Nov. 28: vs. Nebraska
W - Dec. 5: at Illinois
W - Dec. 12: vs. Wisconsin

6-2 should get us to the championship game. We will see...

Minnesota could field a good team. If WR Rashod Bateman returns, that will certainly help. I'll say a loss if he returns. But that is iffy, since he declared for the 2021 draft and signed with an agent. Whoops

Penn State at Happy Valley is going to be a tough road win.

Will 7-2 get us in the CFP? ;)

Are you a Bot program that runs every time someone posts on another thread???

Seriously, it is ****ing annoying.

I'm guessing TV will decide which games are on Friday and which on Saturday. Those have to be set sooner than later for travel scheduling. I figure Iowa and UN on Black Friday is a lock, kickoff TBD. Heck, during past seasons game times were determined a week in advance.
hopefully most games are on the traditional Saturday

interesting that Iowa/Debbie got moved back to Black Friday week; question is, will it stay there moving forward

I keep hearing from random people that our opener is going to be a night game @ Purdue. Anyone else heard this- havent seen anything on it and we are sitting 2.5 weeks out.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT