ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule?

Playing in an empty stadium should benefit a first year QB.
I don't think bowl games are cancelled...at least not all of them...yet...

But if we make it through the season with the Big Ten, Big 12, SEC & ACC...you have to think some bowls are going to try to play their games...

For bowls the question will be about if they can sell tickets and the TV money. There was a news story that the bowls need ticket sales to turn the profit. If they can't make money they will not happen.

But if we make it through the season with the Big Ten, Big 12, SEC & ACC...you have to think some bowls are going to try to play their games...

The RedBox Bowl is the only game that has officially been canceled to my knowledge. In fact, the existence of that bowl is in jeopardy, as Levi's Stadium has already said that they will not be the host anymore.

yea, if theres one thing weve learned so far, bubbles work. It wouldnt be too terribly hard to have a bowl season. Much easier than the regular season for sure.

My schedule guess:

Week 1 @ Purdue

Week 2 @ Minnesota

Week 3 Home versus Nebraska

Week 4 Home versus Northwestern

Week 5 @ Illinois

Week 6 @ Penn State

Week 7 Home versus Michigan State

Week 8 Home versus Wisconsin

Seriously? That's odd

Championship weekend. # 1 from west versus # 1 from east; # 2 from the west versus # 2 from the east, # 3 from the west versus # 3 from the east, etc and so forth. Just hope to God we are not playing Indiana that weekend.

Championship weekend. # 1 from west versus # 1 from east; # 2 from the west versus # 2 from the east, # 3 from the west versus # 3 from the east, etc and so forth. Just hope to God we are not playing Indiana that weekend.
Even if it's a rematch? Who gets home games?

Now, before you fall over laughing...do you think Nebraska will be fired up, now that we can actually play games? They did a lot of talking about being ready to play anyone... anywhere, could they be a factor in the West?
No, I imagine like their coach they'll be hiding in the closet when the action starts....... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Buck2427
If they are smart they should keep the cross over games for the last two weeks. That way if you need to move a game to get your division games in you could. At least you have true division champion.

Now, before you fall over laughing...do you think Nebraska will be fired up, now that we can actually play games? They did a lot of talking about being ready to play anyone... anywhere, could they be a factor in the West?

Frost was running his mouth a while back about how they were ready to play a game on August 15th blah blah blah

Reactions: Buck2427

Agree. There is no way bowls are getting cancelled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT