ADVERTISEMENT

Schiff’s lead witnesses have no real evidence — and neither does he

SillFontaine

HR All-State
Aug 19, 2019
On Wednesday, the curtain rises on the House’s impeachment show, featuring State Department career diplomats William Taylor Jr. and George Kent as the first witnesses. Mainstream media claim Taylor and Kent have “damning evidence” that President Trump delayed military aid to the Kiev government in a quid pro quo to pressure the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

Don’t believe it. Kent and Taylor have no evidence against Trump — only a false rumor spread during a farcical game of telephone on Sept. 7. Taylor heard the claim third-hand, and then called Kent, who got it fourth-hand.

Making these diplomats lead witnesses in the impeachment show is a ruse. They never spoke with Trump about the aid and admit they had no direct knowledge of why it was delayed. They weren’t even on the controversial July 25 phone call that has become the pretext for impeachment.

On that call, Trump asked Ukraine’s president to investigate meddling in the 2016 US election and Joe Biden’s son’s Ukrainian dealings. Trump didn’t say military aid was contingent on it. But Democrats insist a quid pro quo was implicit. And an impeachable offense.

Now it’s showtime, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) has to parade witnesses in front of the cameras to give the appearance that the Democrats have the goods on the president.

What Taylor and Kent heard would never be considered in a court of law. The fact that Schiff’s leading with them indicates he has no real evidence.

Imagine a prosecutor in a murder trial leading with two witnesses who didn’t know anything about the crime but heard a rumor that the accused was guilty.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/schif...5L2PS10touv62niOCuh3ID8ByWA1e4AQMWkR9l-0MG_Vo

These guys are giving first hand knowledge. Not sure why you say they're talking about rumors. Anyone who doesn't see these testimonies as extremely damaging to Trump is someone who can justify anything in his/her head. Just not very rational. And OiT proves my point.

my morning AM radio shows are cutting in a little and giving me clips of this. it sounds like a complete crap show. total garbage. dems fall flat on their face, again. trump wins in 2020 no problem

I was at an economic update last week for work with the CIO of a large regional bank. He said there have only been two incumbents that have lost (1980 - Carter, 1992 - Bush) during recent elections. In both cases, unemployment was rising and the economy/stock market was declining. He said unless both of those two things happen, that's something like 83% probability of reelection.

These guys are giving first hand knowledge. Not sure why you say they're talking about rumors. Anyone who doesn't see these testimonies as extremely damaging to Trump is someone who can justify anything in his/her head. Just not very rational. And OiT proves my point.
it is not damaging at all because trump was obligated by a treaty to inform the guys in Ukraine about criminal and or corrupt activity. he did just that. he was obligated to. these guys are giving testimony about trump doing what he was supposed to do. it's not damaging and in fact it is helping trump's cause.

This will fall flat just like: the border issue, him being a white supremacist, the tax returns, North Korea, Stormy Daniels, and Russiagate all did (I know I am forgetting something). But don't you worry - after this fails to provide the impact the dems are hoping for, there will be a new allegation within a week to stir up more drama!

This will fall flat just like: the border issue, him being a white supremacist, the tax returns, North Korea, Stormy Daniels, and Russiagate all did (I know I am forgetting something). But don't you worry - after this fails to provide the impact the dems are hoping for, there will be a new allegation within a week to stir up more drama!
Kavanaugh, poon on a bus , anti semite , wants to mass- kill people with AR15's...

I was at an economic update last week for work with the CIO of a large regional bank. He said there have only been two incumbents that have lost (1980 - Carter, 1992 - Bush) during recent elections. In both cases, unemployment was rising and the economy/stock market was declining. He said unless both of those two things happen, that's something like 83% probability of reelection.

And the liberals in this country will implode when Trump gets re-elected due to their non stop whining and crying since the day he was elected. It will be four more years of trying to find a way to get him out of office instead of trying to do positive things to make this country and people better.

it is not damaging at all because trump was obligated by a treaty to inform the guys in Ukraine about criminal and or corrupt activity. he did just that. he was obligated to. these guys are giving testimony about trump doing what he was supposed to do. it's not damaging and in fact it is helping trump's cause.

Trump the crime fighter. Ukraine is just one of the many instances of global corruption Trump is raising with foreign leaders. There are so many, it’s hard to keep track. There’s Bidens in the Ukraine...Ukraine...Bidens....

So many perfect calls.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
On Wednesday, the curtain rises on the House’s impeachment show, featuring State Department career diplomats William Taylor Jr. and George Kent as the first witnesses. Mainstream media claim Taylor and Kent have “damning evidence” that President Trump delayed military aid to the Kiev government in a quid pro quo to pressure the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

Don’t believe it. Kent and Taylor have no evidence against Trump — only a false rumor spread during a farcical game of telephone on Sept. 7. Taylor heard the claim third-hand, and then called Kent, who got it fourth-hand.

Making these diplomats lead witnesses in the impeachment show is a ruse. They never spoke with Trump about the aid and admit they had no direct knowledge of why it was delayed. They weren’t even on the controversial July 25 phone call that has become the pretext for impeachment.

On that call, Trump asked Ukraine’s president to investigate meddling in the 2016 US election and Joe Biden’s son’s Ukrainian dealings. Trump didn’t say military aid was contingent on it. But Democrats insist a quid pro quo was implicit. And an impeachable offense.

Now it’s showtime, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) has to parade witnesses in front of the cameras to give the appearance that the Democrats have the goods on the president.

What Taylor and Kent heard would never be considered in a court of law. The fact that Schiff’s leading with them indicates he has no real evidence.

Imagine a prosecutor in a murder trial leading with two witnesses who didn’t know anything about the crime but heard a rumor that the accused was guilty.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/schif...5L2PS10touv62niOCuh3ID8ByWA1e4AQMWkR9l-0MG_Vo
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

So Trump held up funds because he was obligated by a treaty?

He is correct. However, I know now who I am NOT voting for, come November! Economy be damned. Trump is a slime ball!

Reactions: jasonrann

What treaty was this?

Adam Schiff is a disaster for the Democrats who want impeachment for real.

Agreed

75371550_157097078858350_874700781666697216_n.jpg

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT