ADVERTISEMENT

Scholarship Distribution chart

I will post here just so you don't feel too bad and maybe someone else will actually post on your meaningless threads. You've started 2 threads tonite that have a total of 3 posts, LMAO. You want to be relevant, you really do, but you're not, and never will be. All you have is me, lol.

I thought the B1G had rules where you couldn't oversign and that is why we are always bitching up North with how the SEC operates..??

Originally posted by HawkeyeDenny:
I thought the B1G had rules where you couldn't oversign and that is why we are always bitching up North with how the SEC operates..??
Okay, all you have is me and HawkeyeDenny, lol.

Originally posted by HawkeyeDenny:
From what I've been hearing, there are going to be some more losses this year that the coachces have anticipated. I believe they oversigned knowing the scholarships were freeing up.

Venckus is a name that was mentioned. Ellis maybe also? I have no idea who else.

Thanks for the thoughts. I have been trying to get my head around the oversigning issue, after seeing some of the crazy numbers the SEC posts every year. I'd be wary of most SEC offers, myself, unless I was a very serious 4 Star or 5 Star. Even then, it's crazy to think that you have an offer until one day . . . you don't.

btw: I see you guys have somehow managed to fit yet another moron on your shortbus in that mattfoley guy. Thanks for rounding up these imbeciles before they can get loose on the rest of fandom. Good work.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
It was said that we oversigned by 5 this year? Well, that's news to me. Apparently Jake leaving will though free up a scholarship for one of those 5.
Say goodbye to Dean Tsopanides CT and Daumantas Venckus FL both are now off the Distribution chart. 88/85 with JR leaving(yep that's gonna happen Kilboy) that will change 87/85 Two more still need to leave. My guess one will be a WR or DB.
This post was edited on 3/17 2:55 AM by Sterling_Wildcat

Originally posted by Sterling_Wildcat:

It was said that we oversigned by 5 this year? Well, that's news to me. Apparently Jake leaving will though free up a scholarship for one of those 5.
Say goodbye to Dean Tsopanides CT and Daumantas Venckus FL both are now off the Distribution chart. 88/85 with JR leaving(yep that's gonna happen Kilboy) that will change 87/85 Two more still need to leave. My guess one will be a WR or DB.

Somewhere in Dubuque, Dolph is smiling...

Originally posted by whatsup12579er:

Well played...

Originally posted by whatsup12579er:

They never got on field so Dolph never had to worry about those two pronunciations

Tsopinidas would have been a RSSR this fall and Vencus would have been a RSJR, Spearman left, IA signed 21 and in the last 4 year

2012 24
2013 22
2014 20 and RB Smith never made it
2015 21

that make 86 players signed and 85 that made it to campus

these are the players that left from each class
2012 DB Bufford, RB Garmon, RB Hill, ATH Lile, LB Taylor and now Vencus that makes 6 out of a class of 24
2013 WR Jones, WR Powell just graduated, QB Shimonek, LB Spearman that makes 4 out of 22
2014 RB Smith never got here 1 out of 20 commits

that makes 11 commits out of 86 signed
2011 25 and these were the players that just left or had already left,
LB Alston, RB Bullock, DB Campbell, ATH Coe, WR Grant, TE Hamilton, OL Heier, S Law, S Lowdermilk, RB McCall, OL DE McMinn, DE Raymond, Tsopinidas and to the JR haters delight MAYBE JR.

so looking at that they signed 110 players in 5 years and over that 5 year period and 25 have left leaving IA at 85. if JR leaves other wise they are 1 over.

that is no where near what the SEC is doing. and nobody knows who won't be on campus this summer out of the ones they signed. if a couple nobody is aware of leaves IA may end up short,

ps forgot Weisman as he was never listed as a signed commitment so actually IA is at 85 right now, barring JR or another player/s leaving.
This post was edited on 3/17 5:31 PM by Hawkeye2222

Anyone here about the health of Cooper? Someone reported Ellis potentially leaving? 4 corners in the redshirt freshman class? I could see one of them leaving.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

Tsopinidas would have been a RSSR this fall and Vencus would have been a RSJR, Spearman left, IA signed 21 and in the last 4 year

2012 24
2013 22
2014 20 and RB Smith never made it
2015 21

that make 86 players signed and 85 that made it to campus

these are the players that left from each class
2012 DB Bufford, RB Garmon, RB Hill, ATH Lile, LB Taylor and now Vencus that makes 6 out of a class of 24
2013 WR Jones, WR Powell just graduated, QB Shimonek, LB Spearman that makes 4 out of 22
2014 RB Smith never got here 1 out of 20 commits

that makes 11 commits out of 86 signed
2011 25 and these were the players that just left or had already left,
LB Alston, RB Bullock, DB Campbell, ATH Coe, WR Grant, TE Hamilton, OL Heier, S Law, S Lowdermilk, RB McCall, OL DE McMinn, DE Raymond, Tsopinidas and to the JR haters delight MAYBE JR.

so looking at that they signed 110 players in 5 years and over that 5 year period and 25 have left leaving IA at 85. if JR leaves other wise they are 1 over.

that is no where near what the SEC is doing. and nobody knows who won't be on campus this summer out of the ones they signed. if a couple nobody is aware of leaves IA may end up short,

ps forgot Weisman as he was never listed as a signed commitment so actually IA is at 85 right now, barring JR or another player/s leaving.

This post was edited on 3/17 5:31 PM by Hawkeye2222
Damn it Kilroy do you ever get tired of being wrong see LINK:Scholarship Distribution It clearly show's 88/85 that's 3 over count for yourself !

I would be interested to know what kilroy thinks of kf over signing since he loves bagging on the "$ec" for being cheaters and now his precious is doing it.

Over-signing by 3 is no big deal. The chance of 3+ leaving is about 95%. What I don't like is the SEC over-signing by 12-20 and telling players on the roster they are no longer wanted.

Originally posted by BigRedFlood:
Thanks for the thoughts. I have been trying to get my head around the oversigning issue, after seeing some of the crazy numbers the SEC posts every year. I'd be wary of most SEC offers, myself, unless I was a very serious 4 Star or 5 Star. Even then, it's crazy to think that you have an offer until one day . . . you don't.

btw: I see you guys have somehow managed to fit yet another moron on your shortbus in that mattfoley guy. Thanks for rounding up these imbeciles before they can get loose on the rest of fandom. Good work.
I have no doubt you have difficulty getting your head around almost everything, but especially your ballsack while you're pulling it out of your a**. If you gonkbags are what make up 'fandom', I am proud to not be part of you golemites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT