ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost admits he was lying about the puking

Is the guy ever honest? Does he ever have his players' backs? What a POS.

“I was trying to portray how hard the O-line had been working and how proud of them I am,” Frost said Sunday. “I might have exaggerated puking a little bit, but the important thing is I want to make sure everybody understands our training staff and our weight staff do an unbelievable job with keeping me abreast of everything going on in practice. We have heart monitors, we know their complete output. We cut back practices if it’s hard on our guys or we think it’s too much.”

I heard some things. I’m pretty dialed into the program. I can’t give a real name for my source, so when I start posting some inside information I’ll just refer to my source as IowaFans_Envy_BigBroHuskers

The Debbie AD might use this as part of his case for firing him with cause.

* NCAA violations
* Mistreatment of players
* etc.

It''ll certainly be interesting how low the bar is set this season in Lincoln. I'm assuming anything less than a bowl game ad he's gone. Although a loss to NW in Game 1 and a shellacking vs Oklahoma might not get him to October?
I'm convinced the only reason he's back this year is because Trev looked around for interest and found none.

Frost isn't the answer but if anyone is going to rebuild that program, Nebraska fans will have to accept that patience is required. They think a turnaround is just a year away, but if they paused to look at Texas or Notre Dame, they'd see that isn't true.

I would just like to point out that it was an Iowa fan from this very board who coined the name Scott Flop long before the Nebbers started universally referring to him by that moniker. People forget that and just assume the Nebbers came up with that on their own.
Yeah, it was me!!!

Came up with years ago before he ever coached a game at Nebber.

I just knew Scott Flop was a loser from hearing him “talk”.

I would just like to point out that it was an Iowa fan from this very board who coined the name Scott Flop long before the Nebbers started universally referring to him by that moniker. People forget that and just assume the Nebbers came up with that on their own.

I would like to add that I named them Little Debbie, the official snack cake of the B1G.

:)

Big Red? Nope
Little Deb? Yep. Their fan base is full of a bunch of whiny, annoying girls.

DampUnfortunateAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

Sad thing is, their schedule has them set up to be 6-2 going into November. Then they finish with Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin. Could easily be 6-6.
This schedule will make it interesting. Nebbie should have a winning record 2/3 of the way through. Tough to justify firing your coach when it looks like he's finally having a respectable season. The favorable schedule could be a good thing for the rest of us... one more year of Frost.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was me!!!

Came up with years ago before he ever coached a game at Nebber.

I just knew Scott Flop was a loser from hearing him “talk”.
I know RMH. Living in Omaha, I get such a kick out of seeing the Nebbers’ faces when I tell them it was actually an Iowa fan in Colorado who came up with the name Scott Flop. They look absolutely dumbfounded. Come to think about it, I guess that’s how they look pretty much all the time…

Although I was in my early 40’s when I moved to Dublin, I can say without a doubt it takes a couple weeks to adjust to the 6 hour time difference from Omaha. Be interesting to see how they play. I expect a mediocre showing from both teams. I can also say, Aviva stadium is a pretty cool venue. Lived about 2 miles from there, I know CSB

Although I was in my early 40’s when I moved to Dublin, I can say without a doubt it takes a couple weeks to adjust to the 6 hour time difference from Omaha. Be interesting to see how they play. I expect a mediocre showing from both teams. I can also say, Aviva stadium is a pretty cool venue. Lived about 2 miles from there, I know CSB

probably fair to expect a mediocre showing from both teams regardless of time difference/ game location, tbh.

Dublin is a fun place.

I know RMH. Living in Omaha, I get such a kick out of seeing the Nebbers’ faces when I tell them it was actually an Iowa fan in Colorado who came up with the name Scott Flop. They look absolutely dumbfounded. Come to think about it, I guess that’s how they look pretty much all the time…
Lol, very true about Nebbers.

Thanks for validating that it was I who came up with Scott Flop.

It seems like every year there’s a new crop of posters that doubt I really dubbed him Scott Flop.

Thx for having my back!🙃

Btw, you should see their faces when they try to read. It’s priceless.

I heard some things. I’m pretty dialed into the program. I can’t give a real name for my source, so when I start posting some inside information I’ll just refer to my source as IowaFans_Envy_BigBroHuskers
Lol - Nebby fans just get dumber and dumber. It’s fun watching that once proud program flounder near the bottom of Big 10 West.

Every year some National media swallow the rat poison about Nebraska's chances of being good.

Frost goes out and mutters stuff about his team, making them out to be a bunch of super stars and of course Nebraska local media eats it up...but National should know better. I don't care how many mercenaries he added,,,just like Hoiberg, there's that part about coaching that can't be covered up by transfers.

I expect NW to give them all they can handle...and for mistakes to be made by their lack of chemistry and same old coaching blunders.

I'm convinced the only reason he's back this year is because Trev looked around for interest and found none.

Frost isn't the answer but if anyone is going to rebuild that program, Nebraska fans will have to accept that patience is required. They think a turnaround is just a year away, but if they paused to look at Texas or Notre Dame, they'd see that isn't true.
If Frost weren't the golden son/former player he would have got rid of him. But put the things in place so that Nebraska will save significant $$ if he moves on from Frost this year. Forced him to turn over his staff and accept the much smaller buyout.

There are coaches, and probably good ones, who would take that job. It's not as good a job as most Nebraska fans think it is, but it's a good job for the right coach. But Frost is just plain and simply the least big-picture thinking, least self-aware person I have ever seen as a head coach of a P5 team. Absolutely no idea of how his words and actions have an impact on his team and the people he's trying to lead. His first thought is to convince people that he has his team working so hard they are throwing up constantly. An obviously idiotic statement for a head coach to make. He appears to have the emotional maturity of a 5th grader.

They have enough talent that they could probably go to a bowl and contend in the West if he just literally didn't do anything. Let Whipple coach the offense, Chinander coach the defense and just let the analytics people tell him the in-game decisions on his headset.

This is a guy who hides in a closet when a woman is getting beaten up and dragged, by her hair, down stairs.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to Flop.
Not only that, but he later voted to reinstate the teammate who was dragging her to the team. He also annoyed me in lobbying for a split national title vote in 1997 just 3 years after Nebraska and Penn State both finished undefeated and Penn State was not given a split vote. Still, I didn't want him to fail as badly as he has so far.

ADVERTISEMENT