ADVERTISEMENT

Screw-Marry-Kill

I don’t want to play this game, but would like to opine that the only thing about Reba that sucks more than her singing is her gun grabbing attitude.

Side note: Kris Kristofferson is to receive a Lifetime Achievement award, but he can’t be there because he’s performing in Davenport.

Forgive for forgetting, who was the celebrity who died after performing in Davenport?

Assuming that screwing Carrie means I don't have to screw either of the other two, I'd marry Dolly so I could hear her sing Jolene and kill the annoying red head because no matter how hard she tries, she cannot act.

I would pork Reba. I would do unnatural, criminal things to her. Preferably with Carrie as part of the group.
I'd marry Carrie.
Sorry, Dolly.

Dollywood is one of the biggest tourist attractions
in the South. Dolly Parton has a gold mine there
and those who are in her Will will strike it rich.

Marry Carrie. Best long term potential for multiple opportunities for coitus.

The other is harder. Who's more plastic? I think I screw Dolly just to say I've played with the silicone wonders.

Sorry, Reba.

Dolly is the richest country singer of all time I think. Marry her, and inherit it all!

Dolly is a national treasure. She just donated her 100 millionth book. Her foundation gives away a million books a month now. The Library of Congress designated her as the "book lady" and per her usual attitude...“I never thought about being ‘the book lady. The painted lady, yes, the overexaggerated lady. That goes to show you can’t judge a book by its cover.”

Carrie is as vapid as Paris Hilton. Screw her

Dolly is highly intelligent, the most gifted musician and songwriter, not to mention the most savvy business mind. And, she is still sexy. Marry her.

Reba isn't appealing on any level, to me. I wouldn't kill her, but I don't have any other interest in her.

A quote from Dolly Parton:

"I am bisexual, which means I only have
sex with my husband twice a year."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT