ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage today and exhibition in one week

Well it has been a long time when it's over a couple of decades... Speaking of long time, what happen to DanL? Would like to see his resurgence too! Do we have any inside reporters to give us play by play, at least some good insights of the practice? I am excited too about this new season with additions of Joe and Connor in the mix with JBo, Cook, Luka, Baer, Moss, Kreiner, Nunge, Pemsl, and the grayshirts to enjoy the free range for mop up time!!

I am hoping that Fran has allowed for a few mice to sneak in and watch the game... VERY interested in hearing about the game! There had be plenty of "leaks"!!

As for DanL, where did that fella go to? He had a great attitude towards the Hawks. And plenty of good comments. Hope he is still around....

Well it has been a long time when it's over a couple of decades... Speaking of long time, what happen to DanL? Would like to see his resurgence too! Do we have any inside reporters to give us play by play, at least some good insights of the practice? I am excited too about this new season with additions of Joe and Connor in the mix with JBo, Cook, Luka, Baer, Moss, Kreiner, Nunge, Pemsl, and the grayshirts to enjoy the free range for mop up time!!

I am hoping that Fran has allowed for a few mice to sneak in and watch the game... VERY interested in hearing about the game! There had be plenty of "leaks"!!

As for DanL, where did that fella go to? He had a great attitude towards the Hawks. And plenty of good comments. Hope he is still around....

What time are they playing?

Accidental posting, must be twitchy keyboard.... Tip off Time is like 2:15 CST I think, so in an hour or so... DanL was positive and constructive, I'm beginning to think DanL and PerryHawk are like twins or part of the same family postings, lol.

Reactions: hawkeyeguy69

As for DanL, where did that fella go to? He had a great bravado towards the Hawks. And plenty of good comments. Hope he is still around....

Dan went way overboard with his bravado towards anyone who didn't see it his way about Iowa bball about this time last year.

It turned out he was wrong about nearly everything and is now probably embarrassed.

Everybody has an opinion. And no one is right all the time. DanL or no one else should feel bad about a prediction that turned out wrong. It happens.

Agreed..

He was a very good poster.....great opinions and brought a lot to this board. I don't recall him hammering anyone that didn't attack or state hugely negative over the top stuff.

We'd be better off with him posting here.

Everybody has an opinion. And no one is right all the time. DanL or no one else should feel bad about a prediction that turned out wrong. It happens.
You are completely right! Its the time of the year to be excited about Iowa basketball. And as fans, it's our responsibility to believe the sky is the limit and hope for big things. If you're not going to hope for a great season then we're not fans! I'm not sure what we would be... Sadists?

Dan got a little testy when people started questioning our defense before the season even started. He had stats that we were respectable and a lot of folks claimed otherwise. All that being said, he was a good poster who brought a lot of good info to the board, I'd like to see him back.

Stuff always leaks...just not enough to usually satisfy our hunger.

Wasn't there quite a bit of info on the Cyclown vs Nebbie game??

The Mizzou premium board has a lot of posts on it. Of course we cannot see that content...just a lot of posts. Might be nothing. Might be something.

I would suspect that once the fellas and others are home and the chatting really begins, then we will hear something from some third hand sources. Hopefully that is soon....

One thing is for certain, we will know a lot more about these guys very soon. Tipoff is starting in 5 days from now! And Madison Square Garden 2 weeks from Thursday!
Glad to find out what we got right out the gates.

Yeah but this is just a scrimmage. Scrimmages aren't real games where you just let the kids play for an hour. They get set into certain situations where they work on certain defenses and certain offenses.

Dylan Burn reporting it was pretty close and pretty even but Bohannon didn’t play.

Just read the report, sounds promising but note of Fran bringing in some help for defense this summer was interesting.

Reactions: T1gerHawk
No JBo is concerning to say the least. Have not heard a thing about any injury there...

Garza Having a great game is surprising considering his surgery. I guess Fran saying he came back like he hadn't missed a beat wasn't Fran hyperbole. Good to hear!

No news on anyone else is a bother. Dangit. I suppose we will just have to wait until Friday's game!

Any TV, internet or otherwise for this exhibition game??

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT