ADVERTISEMENT

Scuffle Preseeds

I said pu guys would be Just based on how much you guys stroke your egos over here
I don't think anyone's ego has been stroked enough to predict RBY over Fix or championships at 125 or 149 at the Scuffle.

Well, maybe Spk/rings/champs/real or Amalone...

Reactions: wasdt21
not behind berge to win 49?
Well, Berge is #4 seed at 149, which seems fair. He could win it, but he needs to step up. Still have visions of his latest effort against Maruca, a rather unconvincing win where he barely took a shot.

Reactions: Ski
I love when these Moran’s fall right into the trap typical... I would have all of them on ignore but it’s to easy.
Well that's the first time I heard Penn State fans described as "Moran's"..... " a member of the Massi warrior group from east Africa" or an person of Irish descent from a particular region. Learn something new everyday.

It's rarely ever on par with the Midlands but its repeated enough by the penis state posters that a few fools on here buy in.
Both have suffered at the hands of the SB duals.

And in both cases, the tourneys do not present a lot of upside for our respective teams. In PS's case, that's mainly because a lot of guys are #1 seeds, though they do have some good "opportunity matches" at 125, 133, and 149. In Iowa's case, it was a similar story -- a reasonably deep field, but for better or worse, most of the depth was ranked below the IA wrestlers in question. As noted earlier, only Marinelli really did something to clearly improve his stock. (Lugo wrestled well, to be clear.)

Well that's the first time I heard Penn State fans described as "Moran's"..... " a member of the Massi warrior group from east Africa" or an person of Irish descent from a particular region. Learn something new everyday.
You obviously don't frequent this board if you did not get that reference. I'll help you out so you won't look like a "moran" in the future. :confused:
morans.jpg

After all the hype Flo had about the dominant performance PSU did at the Keystone Classic, I'm surprised we're even discussing the Scuffle.

Midlands and Scuffle were almost exact equals I thought when looking at the number of ranked kids in the tourney. The difference between the two is that you have two top teams in Penn State and OSU so you get to see how the two compare a little bit (as if we didn't know who the winner would be here). Iowa is the only elephant at the Midlands despite there being so many teams with solid kids present.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT