ADVERTISEMENT

SDSU is a confident group.

Again ….a lot of very unintelligent fans on here. Could Iowa win easily…..sure! But probably not …..it has nothing to do with the Hawks not playing well. It has more to do with people underestimating a very good opponent. All of the players on this SD. Team years ago would have been division 1 players. They all have chips on there shoulders and the SD coaches will have them fired up. This is one reason why coaches don’t want there players on social media……the last think you want them to do is read crap like this and think they’ll be winning easily!
Prepping the excuses a little early, I see.

Weather is looking better. Maybe more clouds than not and about 80 degrees, so maybe it won't feel like we sat in an air fryer for the afternoon.

Reactions: BBHawk
HOw did CSU do vs Iowa's D last year compared to SDSU?

CSU vs Iowa 95 rushing

CSU vs SDSU 125 rushing.

Again, I see SDSU emphasizing stop the run and make SP beat them (especially with primary WR targets gone). Will SDSU be able to move the ball on our D, I would not expect with any consistency. Iowa plays soft, SDSU will take the 5-8yd routes all day and get into a FG battle with Iowa.
It's one thing to emphasize stopping the run, it's a little harder to actually do it to Power 5 team that is built to run.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
I’m not the least bit surprised that you can’t fathom a well-educated family.

The dude insulted the intelligence of a lot of people in this thread, and then went on to make elementary school level grammar/spelling errors. Can’t you just find funny and ironic the way I do?
I didn't read the post, and I don't care. I mostly stepped in on a "throwing stones while living in glass houses" situation.

Your bravado only strengthens my intuition that you're a mediocre mind dunking on the bottom of the barrel. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited:
I didn't read the post, and I don't care. I mostly stepped in on a "throwing stones while living in glass houses" situation.

Your bravado only strengthens my intuition that you're a mediocre mind dunking on the bottom of the barrel. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sounds like you should have just stayed out of it.

Your women’s intuition is way off.

I’m sorry that I am so entertained by irony; probably my favorite area of humor. If I ever come on this board and post about how unintelligent everyone here is, then go on to write a paragraph or 2 full of spelling and grammatical errors, you are welcome to rip me a new one, because I would deserve it. Until then, maybe just STFU.

the Hawkeyes haven't had a shutout in the last 27 games...
the defense is not what it used to be..

perhaps this QB kid will come in and show Iowa fans what its like to be a real QB and run for a bunch of yards.

it'll be interesting if Iowa gives up 30 points to this team... will Phil Parker have a job next week?
😆

Sounds like you should have just stayed out of it.

Your women’s intuition is way off.

I’m sorry that I am so entertained by irony; probably my favorite area of humor. If I ever come on this board and post about how unintelligent everyone here is, then go on to write a paragraph or 2 full of spelling and grammatical errors, you are welcome to rip me a new one, because I would deserve it. Until then, maybe just STFU.
It's pretty hilarious that you're so entertained by the same irony that's slapping you in the face. It also sounds like you're getting a little agitated. Maybe consider staying in the kiddie pool if you don't want your ego bruised when you wade into the deep end.

It's pretty hilarious that you're so entertained by the same irony that's slapping you in the face. It also sounds like you're getting a little agitated. Maybe consider staying in the kiddie pool if you don't want your ego bruised when you wade into the deep end.
Your entire post makes absolutely no sense. Good night.

One of my good friends played college ball with SDSU OC. He made a joke that his first game calling plays is against the best D coordinator in the game. They know they have their hands full.
Unfortunately so did our OC…😕

I guess a positive from today is that it shut up all the SDSU homers who believe they were going to bring their high-powered FCS offense in and do something against a top B1G defense. Lol.

Reactions: mlb1399 and BBHawk
As I said, stack to stop the run and force SP to be the man, SP was a middle schooler today.

This is a broken record. Every year, whatever shitty team we play, says the same thing. I'm not saying it's impossible, but Iowa has played a lot of games against DII schools and has only lost 1. ever. I sincerely doubt this weekend will = 2. Hawks by 4 touchdowns.
Who do you like next week? I just want to bet the opposite.

Were any of you guys at the NDSU game jn ‘16? Coming off a west title and a rose bowl with a returning QB. I thought it would be easy too. We lost and they made us look bad in the process. I think Iowa will win but it will not be a cake walk. Close game in the 4th but some late rushing td’s and Iowa wins by 17.
I meant to say a couple late safeties. My bad.

ADVERTISEMENT