ADVERTISEMENT

Sears Championship trophies missing from Nebraska

Thought this was real, sucked in so deep, enjoying it so much that I was mid third paragraph before I realized you all pull'n my chain, and the depth of my disappointment equal only to the height of my elation just moments before.

Simply beautiful.

Last edited:
Did they check under the pile of dust that has accumulated in their championship trophy case since joining the B1G?

I try not to take part in Nebraska threads but this is different.

I thought the part about all 11 defenders chasing the decoy and celebrating the tackle while the other marshalls went up the gut to get the trophies was pretty good. Then Frost said he doesnt call the defense. Lol.

I thought the part about all 11 defenders chasing the decoy and celebrating the tackle while the other marshalls went up the gut to get the trophies was pretty good. Then Frost said he doesnt call the defense. Lol.
I mean, exactly, just hilarious stuff. DO you think maybe even Nebraska could laugh at this stuff? Either you laugh or you cry, right?

Yeah, same for me. Generally I dislike Nebraska threads, but this was a work of art that deserved a share. I imagine a level headed Nebraska fan might even find some humor in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT