ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket renewals

Chuck C

HR Legend
Mar 6, 2011
Renewals are out. No loss of seats if you don’t renew this year due to Covid. What are the chances we even have season? Unfortunately I’m thinking very slim at this point. I’ll probably spend the money to renew the tickets but foresee them getting refunded.

Reactions: Lambertt
Renewals are out. No loss of seats if you don’t renew this year due to Covid. What are the chances we even have season? Unfortunately I’m thinking very slim at this point. I’ll probably spend the money to renew the tickets but foresee them getting refunded.

Our country is still going in the wrong direction on covid cases. The first wave has yet to crest here. I’m afraid we have not taken the steps necessary to be in a position to have this disease under control by next winter.

Here in Lane county we’ve seen a recent spike in cases and the kids aren’t even back in school yet. So we’re required to wear masks in public indoor areas now.

There isn't going to be a season.

Reactions: el dub
I'm guessing there will be a miraculous cure found the night of Nov 3rd where the media narrative says "this is extremely dangerous for folks 61+. However, we must unite under this new leadership, and trust that we can reopen with minor discomforts like masks. But we must heal America, and to do so, we must go back to as normal a lifestyle as we can. So please have a D1 wrestling season."

Or something stupid like that.

I'm guessing there will be a miraculous cure found the night of Nov 3rd where the media narrative says "this is extremely dangerous for folks 61+. However, we must unite under this new leadership, and trust that we can reopen with minor discomforts like masks. But we must heal America, and to do so, we must go back to as normal a lifestyle as we can. So please have a D1 wrestling season."

JFC

Reactions: SASHmoney

yeah all deaths across the world was about an election here..... put the glue down and stop being so self centered.

well this thread was entertaining.... in a Jerry Springer show kind of way....we live in the “reality TV” world we deserve

Reactions: McCulloughd
Finally got the email telling me to renew my wrestling season tickets. Went ahead and got signed up. Hopefully, we can move forward with a the season.

Do we have a schedule of what I am renewing for? I mean I will renew regardless to support the cause but do we know who is on the home calendar?

Do we have a schedule of what I am renewing for? I mean I will renew regardless to support the cause but do we know who is on the home calendar?

Schedule came out end of September last year. I imagine it might be a bit further out this year with all the mess of the virus.

Just got renewed. Looking forward to another great year. Go Hawks. Anyone know if we are able to print out our tix bar code from email and present at meets?

Reactions: IAChief32
those countries don’t have mask mandates and aren’t in an election year

Many countries have recommended or mandated wearing of masks, and masks have been clearly shown to decrease the spread of covid.

From wiki:

<<As of early May 2020, 88% of the world's population lives in countries that recommend or mandate the use of masks in public; more than 75 countries have mandated the use of masks.>>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_...s of early May 2020,mandated the use of masks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT