ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets Update?

CKhawkeye51

Rookie
Feb 16, 2010
Anyone know when we will find out if we were successful in adding an additional season ticket or getting a call/email about possibly moving seats from the ticket office...I marked the box when I renewed tickets, just wasn't sure when we would get contacted after that August 5th deadline. Thanks for any insight!

Reactions: lives2wrestle
I called to renew my tickets. My recollection of the conversation might be off, but I believe the woman I spoke to mentioned early September to have seat-moving sorted out.
Give them 2 or 3 weeks to finalize communication - I wouldn't be surprised if you don't hear back until after Oct 1.

Reactions: lives2wrestle
I would specifically call the office for confirmation. Their communication this year has been worse than years past. I wouldn’t risk it getting overlooked. Just my $.02

Reactions: Gobblin
Bumping an old thread...anyone heard anything on seat assignments yet?

You can check your account on Hawkeyesports.com for your tickets. Mine shows my seats but says tickets won’t be available for download until 48 hours in advance of the event.

You can check your account on Hawkeyesports.com for your tickets. Mine shows my seats but says tickets won’t be available for download until 48 hours in advance of the event.
I may be an idiot but where on hawkeyesports.com are you seeing your tickets?

I can see the 22-23 Wrestling Season Tickets charge in my order history and I have a purchase confirmation email back from when I paid for them but I cannot find the tickets or seat location anywhere. Is it under "My Account" somewhere?

I can see the 22-23 Wrestling Season Tickets charge in my order history and I have a purchase confirmation email back from when I paid for them but I cannot find the tickets or seat location anywhere. Is it under "My Account" somewhere?
under "my Tickets - manage my tickets

Reactions: hawx
under "my Tickets - manage my tickets
Huh yeah I straight up do not have a Manage My Tickets button under My Tickets. Guess I need to reach out to the ticket office and see what's going on, hopefully I didn't get screwed. Just double checked and my card was charged back in July.

I'm in the same boat, not seeing the "Manage My Tickets". I called the office and verified my tickets. He said they are running behind on wrestling, but they should be out by end of week, if not early next.

Reactions: hawx
I'm in the same boat, not seeing the "Manage My Tickets". I called the office and verified my tickets. He said they are running behind on wrestling, but they should be out by end of week, if not early next.
Geez they are cutting it a little close this year! I'm just going to tell myself they're giving me an amazing seat upgrade until proven otherwise.

Reactions: iajeep76

You have to sign into your account or create an account. Once you sign into your account there’s a tab with “My Tickets”. At least there is in my account.

Reactions: jrod65
You have to sign into your account or create an account. Once you sign into your account there’s a tab with “My Tickets”. At least there is in my account.
Yeah it's just not there for me under My Tickets. I am guessing the Manage my Tickets button only shows up if you have tickets loaded onto your account. I did the little chat help thing at the bottom and got an email within an hour saying:

"We anticipate that wrestling season tickets will be available later this week."

is there an option to have them printed?

There is. Don't know how they do it, but my parents get printed copies every year. They said they are getting them this year as well.

I think that they call the ticket office and claim to not have a smart phone.🤣🤣🤣

Geez they are cutting it a little close this year! I'm just going to tell myself they're giving me an amazing seat upgrade until proven otherwise.
Good luck with that. Unless you're donating thousands of dollars, you're not getting upgraded unless you had really crappy seats. Money talks. I got booted out of seats I had for over thirty years because I didn't have enough points (Read as big donations. Thirty plus years of 5 to 11 Season Tickets every year, and buying NCAA tickets through the University doesn't get as many points as a $5000 donation) to keep them during a reseat.
There is. Don't know how they do it, but my parents get printed copies every year. They said they are getting them this year as well.

I think that they call the ticket office and claim to not have a smart phone.🤣🤣🤣
I'm going to try that next year. I'm old enough to make it believable.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrod65
Just an FYI, I received an email this afternoon saying my mobile tickets had arrived. I can now transfer them to my wallet.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
ADVERTISEMENT