ADVERTISEMENT

Season tickets

Feb 2, 2013
Question for those in the know?? How does it work when u buy season tickets, are you put on a waiting list for nationals tickets? Been to nationals 15 times and would like to go again next year but with tickets hard to come by this year i would like them in hand for next year. Thanks in advance!!

Question for those in the know?? How does it work when u buy season tickets, are you put on a waiting list for nationals tickets? Been to nationals 15 times and would like to go again next year but with tickets hard to come by this year i would like them in hand for next year. Thanks in advance!!

BTW - for about $1k you can get an all-sessions ticket with access to the "Captain Morgan Suite". Don't know what the regular price is going to be.

BTW - for about $1k you can get an all-sessions ticket with access to the "Captain Morgan Suite". Don't know what the regular price is going to be.

Art - Just a heads up. I'm from Pittsburgh and have been to the PPG Paints Arena many times for hockey games and concerts. That said, I have never heard of the "Captain Morgan Suite". There is a "Captain Morgan's Club" with exclusive bars, food counters and pretty nice bathrooms for "Club Level" ticket holders. It is a nice set-up for those with tickets but they are not private suite seats.

The club level seats should all be very good but they are not private suites. I would ask for the specific seats (section, row and seat) and compare to a seating chart before buying.

When you buy Iowa season wrestling tickets, you can then request NCAA tickets through Iowa (1 for 1, to the amount of season tickets that you have), however, I don't think fulfilling them is guaranteed (although I've never NOT gotten them when I've requested NCAA tix). Also, I've found that the Iowa seats are generally pretty lame, so i'd advise getting them via other channels, unless you just want to sit with other Iowa fans. That is my 2 cents worth.....good day!

Art - Just a heads up. I'm from Pittsburgh and have been to the PPG Paints Arena many times for hockey games and concerts. That said, I have never heard of the "Captain Morgan Suite". There is a "Captain Morgan's Club" with exclusive bars, food counters and pretty nice bathrooms for "Club Level" ticket holders. It is a nice set-up for those with tickets but they are not private suite seats.

The club level seats should all be very good but they are not private suites. I would ask for the specific seats (section, row and seat) and compare to a seating chart before buying.

Yes, I meant "club" but suites have been in my head. I pulled the trigger for row P in middle club level, which should be high enough to scan the whole floor. Then I'm hoping the CM Club will be a respite for all of the down time.

Now if I can just find a place to stay for less then $800/night!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT