ADVERTISEMENT

Season Touchdown %

iahawkeyes17

HR Heisman
Apr 22, 2014
Saw this stat yesterday that was pretty interesting. Iowa finished the year with 25 tds in 13 games. 6 were scored by the defense accounting for 24% of the teams tds on the season. 12% of our TDs were off Dejean ints. Just more stats showing how great our D was and kind of amazing we were even able to win 8 games with our Offense.

For those who are curious 6 Defensive Tds-
Cooper pick 6 vs Rutgers
Merriweather fumble return vs Rutgers
Evans sack fumble vs OSU
Cooper pick 6 vs Wisconsin
X pick 6 vs UK
Cooper pick 6 vs UK

I really have been meaning to dig deeper into the stats. I want to see how many of our points came from the defense outside of the touchdowns. Meaning, defense gave the offense a short field and they went 3 and out for a field goal.

I really have been meaning to dig deeper into the stats. I want to see how many of our points came from the defense outside of the touchdowns. Meaning, defense gave the offense a short field and they went 3 and out for a field goal.
Probably 90% of all other points.

Shame Duggan couldn’t throw up 1/2 hundred on KF, like blah OhioSt did. That would sting after watching this shit show again. Hell Dekkers, on the last place Big 12 team, drove it 99 yds on that Elite D (lol, bigger myth than KF getting an NFL job ) for a win.
Duggan would just destroy that Hawk D. Imagine #1 vs the Tiny Dancer safety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT