ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle Boyz Inc (Wednesday night)

stevenpatrick

HR Legend
May 22, 2004
Seattle
Seattle Boyz-
I haven't made any friends even though I've lived here for close to 8 years. Even though you guys in the area don't know me personally, do you want to meet up at the nearest chain sports bar to try to be friends this Wednesday night to celebrate my 8 year anniversary here? Since I know no one else to celebrate with me? Is the Buffalo Wild Wings in Redmond ok? RSVP here! I will bump daily until the event!

Seattle Boyz-
I haven't made any friends even though I've lived here for close to 8 years. Even though you guys in the area don't know me personally, do you want to meet up at the nearest chain sports bar to try to be friends this Wednesday night to celebrate my 8 year anniversary here? Since I know no one else to celebrate with me? Is the Buffalo Wild Wings in Redmond ok? RSVP here! I will bump daily until the event!

There's not a BWW in Redmond. Please give a real location.

Just booked my flight. I'm in. What are the bathrooms like? I enjoy a private stall

SP is panicking after all of the attention recently bestowed on Thomas Barnes.

This is proof-positive that torbee is not also behind the TB moniker, IMO.

I'll book a flight, but only if I get to split a beer with SP and then bitch about how mediocre it is.

SP is a fantastic troll. But it appears parody threads and sarcasm are not strong points.

You know how I know this isn't true? The SP persona I know would never stoop to BWW or some chain sports bar. It's microbrews and high end restaurants all the way. SP doesn't huddle with the masses.

Reactions: icu81222
You know how I know this isn't true? The SP persona I know would never stoop to BWW or some chain sports bar. It's microbrews and high end restaurants all the way. SP doesn't huddle with the masses.
He's mocking the DSMBoyz, nothing more.....

Seattle Boyz-
Well who in the heck do you have all these football gatherings with then?

stevenpatrick, a bunch of us were at Happy Hour at Altstadt in Pioneer Square last night. We missed you!

I find it a little ironic that SP is mocking people for meeting up with a group of internet posters, but then offers to meet up with internet posters for real. Apparently, SP prefers his anonymous internet meetings to be more intimate.

What life choice of Wolf's do you disagree with? Serious question. The dude's a doctor.

ADVERTISEMENT