ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Network - Awkward On Air Moment

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002

SEC Network Could've Had A Will Smith Oscar Moment After Analyst Makes Distasteful Joke About Colleague's Wife​

And as always, opinions vary:

"Not trying to defend the other guy but I thought the joke he was trying to make was like “oh your wife text me and said you DONT look good haha"

"I’ve watched this 5 times, and still can’t find a reason to say that on TV. Man, that’s really the comment you want to say to another man after that? You really think you gonna just disrespect that woman like that???"

Hey look, they made friends again!

Fh9K2erVUAAHmy-

tombstone-movie.gif

While I agree that OP's mom fellates goats, I'd probably deck someone that talked shit about my fiancée at my job. Depends on the job, though.

That would depend on whether your fiancée would sleep with your for defending her, or being horrified that you assaulted someone on TV and requiring you to sleep on the couch.

Reactions: seminoleed
That would depend on whether your fiancée would sleep with your for defending her, or being horrified that you assaulted someone on TV and requiring you to sleep on the couch.
Also true. I don't work on TV and never will so that doesn't play into my thought process, either.

I think the culture here desensitizes us for that stuff. The workplace isn't the place for that type of culture.
If you watch the clip they are all laughing on a raucous set. Not a big deal at all. Watson needs to toughen up.

SEC Network Could've Had A Will Smith Oscar Moment After Analyst Makes Distasteful Joke About Colleague's Wife​

And as always, opinions vary:

"Not trying to defend the other guy but I thought the joke he was trying to make was like “oh your wife text me and said you DONT look good haha"

"I’ve watched this 5 times, and still can’t find a reason to say that on TV. Man, that’s really the comment you want to say to another man after that? You really think you gonna just disrespect that woman like that???"
This is something you might joke about with a close friend, much like OP's mom jokes, but these 2 don't seem to have that kind of relationship and clearly TV was not the place for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT