ADVERTISEMENT

Secret CIA assessment: Putin ‘probably directing’ influence operation to denigrate Biden

The GOP is in a desperate, losing fight against demographics. Boomers are on the way out, and the large voting blocks who will dominate the next 20-30 years will be made up of people who more educated, more diverse, a more tolerant of others than the current GOP core. The only way to cling to power is to suppress the vote, suppress representation, and finding new allies.

Reactions: nelly02
You all live in a weird little fantasy world where truth isn't permitted, don't you?

I will end with this. If you think "the truth" comes from our media running 96% and higher negative stories on Trump for four years is to be believed as gospel, there is no hope for you.

I will end with this. If you think "the truth" comes from our media running 96% and higher negative stories on Trump for four years is to be believed as gospel, there is no hope for you.
The only "media" I need is video of the two candidates speaking their own words (or walking down ramps.) If you watch them and think that Biden is a senile puppet and Trump is his own man you're as nutty as he his.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
There you have it in the subject line..."PROBABLY directing". No facts, just innuendo. What a crazy cult!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT