ADVERTISEMENT

Seditionist Criminal Donald Trump returns to Iowa to boost Republicans ahead of midterms

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Despicable that any politician associated with him is likely to be re-elected, and despicable that any of them would want to be associated with the traitor grifter:

Iowa Republicans are hoping a visit from former President Donald Trump will energize the party’s base in dark-red northwest Iowa and help drive turnout in critical midterm elections next week.

Trump is scheduled to touch down in Sioux City Thursday night for a pre-election rally with Gov. Kim Reynolds and U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley, who are both on the ballot.

An October Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows Reynolds handily leading her Democratic opponent, businesswoman Deidre DeJear. The same poll shows Grassley with his narrowest lead since he was first elected to the U.S. Senate and “squeaky tight” contests in two of four U.S. House districts.

Former President Donald Trump, on Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021, at a rally in Des Moines, Iowa.

Republicans are hoping for a “red wave” of enthusiasm and discontent with the party in power that could help them wipe the board of Democrats, lifting lesser-known down-ballot candidates such as Republican attorney general candidate Brenna Bird and auditor candidate Todd Halbur.

“(Trump) is going to be able to have just hundreds and probably thousands of Iowans there,” Grassley told reporters after a recent event in West Des Moines. “And it gives me a chance to be and speak to those Iowans. I don’t take any vote for granted.”

Reactions: BGHAWK
“(Trump) is going to be able to have just hundreds and probably thousands of Iowans there,” Grassley told reporters after a recent event in West Des Moines. “And it gives me a chance to be and speak to those Iowans. I don’t take any vote for granted.”

Proof that Iowa has been turned into a shithole.

Chuck is free to talk to the citizens of Johnson, Story, Polk, Linn, Scott, Dubuque, Cedar counties any day he wants to. But, he won't. Not in public, anyway.

Despicable that any politician associated with him is likely to be re-elected, and despicable that any of them would want to be associated with the traitor grifter:

Iowa Republicans are hoping a visit from former President Donald Trump will energize the party’s base in dark-red northwest Iowa and help drive turnout in critical midterm elections next week.

Trump is scheduled to touch down in Sioux City Thursday night for a pre-election rally with Gov. Kim Reynolds and U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley, who are both on the ballot.

An October Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows Reynolds handily leading her Democratic opponent, businesswoman Deidre DeJear. The same poll shows Grassley with his narrowest lead since he was first elected to the U.S. Senate and “squeaky tight” contests in two of four U.S. House districts.

Former President Donald Trump, on Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021, at a rally in Des Moines, Iowa.

Republicans are hoping for a “red wave” of enthusiasm and discontent with the party in power that could help them wipe the board of Democrats, lifting lesser-known down-ballot candidates such as Republican attorney general candidate Brenna Bird and auditor candidate Todd Halbur.

Everyone wants Grassley gone. EVERYONE

If Iowa is in the bag for the Rs then why are they bringing in this last minute Hail Mary pass?
The RNC is afraid to put Turd in a campaign considered a toss up because it motivates Dems and Indees to vote against the GOP candidate.

Just look where he's gone recently...all safe Republican areas.

You see him in Nevada, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin? If he's been there and I'm wrong, I apologize. But the GOP is very careful where they send him.

If Iowa is in the bag for the Rs then why are they bringing in this last minute Hail Mary pass?
I think this is more about Trump. Everything to Trump is about Trump. He is going to run in 2024, and he wants to beat down any early challengers. He needs to keep his name fresh in the minds of the rubes.

The RNC is afraid to put Turd in a campaign considered a toss up because it motivates Dems and Indees to vote against the GOP candidate.

Just look where he's gone recently...all safe Republican areas.

You see him in Nevada, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin? If he's been there and I'm wrong, I apologize. But the GOP is very careful where they send him.
But send him anywhere? Unless they think they need help, why would they risk it?

I think this is more about Trump. Everything to Trump is about Trump. He is going to run in 2024, and he wants to beat down any early challengers. He needs to keep his name fresh in the minds of the rubes.
It makes me think that Reynolds wants to be his running mate.

Oh, make no mistake, she wants to leave Iowa behind. She's fluffed Trump at every opportunity. She won't make the cut. Kari Lake is the Trumpiest. Sarah Sanders is Trumpy, but he wouldn't share the stage with her. Not his type.
I feel like she's got to know this. But here we are. And yes, Kim has zero chance against Lake. Hell Lake has zero chance if a hotter and bigger Trump bootlicker comes along. It's sad how little self respect Reynolds has kissing his ass knowing the score.

Reactions: cigaretteman

🚪

Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if a Dem appeared on stage with a sleaze bag under as many legal clouds as Donald Trump?
Further, can you imagine the reaction to Barack Obama (or Joe Biden, etc.) if he had three wives, paid off strippers, bankrupted companies, got associates sent to jail, and his supporters destroyed the Capitol building/caused the deaths of multiple capitol police members? I almost can't believe the cognitive dissonance at times.

Further, can you imagine the reaction to Barack Obama (or Joe Biden, etc.) if he had three wives, paid off strippers, bankrupted companies, got associates sent to jail, and his supporters destroyed the Capitol building/caused the deaths of multiple capitol police members? I almost can't believe the cognitive dissonance at times.
It is truly mind bottling. P.T. Barnum was unfortunately right. There truly is a sucker born every minute, and sadly, our country and life on planet earth will pay the price for it..

It is truly mind bottling. P.T. Barnum was unfortunately right. There truly is a sucker born every minute.
Ha, I too almost used mind-bottling. And you're exactly right. I just can't believe this political climate we're in. It's horrible and disgusting.

That's nowhere near as bad as the crap a lot of the future Trump guys were making up about Obama. You're talking about a group of people that don't really care if something is true or false.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT