ADVERTISEMENT

See you guys in Indy...

MichiganManLifer

All-Conference
Jun 15, 2015
I saw your game this weekend, and it looks like your team is the real deal. Looking forward to seeing all the overhyped story lines of Rudock vs Iowa in the Big Ten title game.

I think we have the better team, but it looks like you guys are getting back to form. Good luck to you this (regular) season.

Reactions: LBlindHawk
I will definitely be going if...if Iowa wins the West!
And agreed...the hype will be huge with Rudock vs Iowa. Come back to the board in late November. We shall see where the chips fall!

Some happy times ahead for Michigan. Add great coaching to all that talent and watch out. Could be Alabama north.

I'm happy for Iowa of course, but they don't have the horses to beat Michigan, MSU or OSU, IMO. Very good 1st string, but thin after that. If Canzeri or Bethard get hurt, it's all over.

Very, very, very glad they reorganized the B1G divisions.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Michigan has a tougher road coming up so we will see how it plays out. They still have MSU and OSU which are basically elimination games for the East. We have some tough games left as well.

What's f'n crazy, is that this very well could actually happen. We will just have to wait and see.

I just don't see UMulva getting there. fOSU will be motivated marines by then.

Possible, but my money is on fOSU.

Some happy times ahead for Michigan. Add great coaching to all that talent and watch out. Could be Alabama north.

I'm happy for Iowa of course, but they don't have the horses to beat Michigan, MSU or OSU, IMO. Very good 1st string, but thin after that. If Canzeri or Bethard get hurt, it's all over.

Very, very, very glad they reorganized the B1G divisions.
What has MSU done this year to show they're so superior to Iowa? Forget the preseason hype, I'd pick Iowa if they played right now.

Michigan State is not the same Michigan State from the last 2 years, maybe something with losing their D-Coordinator to Pitt. The win versus Oregon is no longer impressive.

I saw your game this weekend, and it looks like your team is the real deal. Looking forward to seeing all the overhyped story lines of Rudock vs Iowa in the Big Ten title game.

I think we have the better team, but it looks like you guys are getting back to form. Good luck to you this (regular) season.

I think Michigan has the best chance of getting there. I have watched all the Big 10 games and Michigan right now is the best team in the conference. Iowa is playing good football but None of the remaining games will be easy.

If both Michigan and Iowa win Saturday then I think this is possible. Either team loses Saturday it will be a uphill battle to get there.

A little premature for both squads but very fun to be in the conversation. Both teams have a tough game this week: Can Iowa bandage together a formable offense with so many key injuries and/or maintain the edge without Ott......can Michigan be the best team in their own state? We will find out both answers soon enough

Would love to see this but by then we may have to travel by ambulance......injuries piling up.

I'll be at the game. Have been at the B1G Fanfest the last couple of years...a very family friendly" event with something for everyone. Lucas Oil is a great stadium and look forward to seeing the Hawks in action there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT