ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing How The dems/biden Have Phucked Up Everything in America The LAst 4 Years, Is it a Shock They Botched Their Assassination Attempt on DJT Today?

As much as some people are hoping that the would-be assassin was a radical left-wing gay/trans illegal immigrant, I think the chances of him meeting any of those profiles is rather slim.

As much as some people are hoping that the would-be assassin was a radical left-wing gay/trans illegal immigrant, I think the chances of him meeting any of those profiles is rather slim.
Yes according to MSM he is a right wing white supremicist that is a domestic terrorist part of the MAGA crowd that was at the Trump rally and his gun accidently went off as he was one of the people that has been hiding from the Capitol police. It accidently hit Trump and he is going to vote for Joe B.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Shooter was a registered Republican
Because he was retarded enough to vote against Trump in the primary. Sounds like a real Republican:
“Crooks was a registered Republican, according to voting records, but he only participated in the Nov. 8, 2022, state election due to his age. Records show he made a $15 donation to Progressive Turnout Project, a Chicago-based political action committee that supports Democrat candidates for public office and claims to advocate for "key Democratic constituencies: young people, minorities and low-income people."

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
Because he was retarded enough to vote against Trump in the primary. Sounds like a real Republican:
“Crooks was a registered Republican, according to voting records, but he only participated in the Nov. 8, 2022, state election due to his age. Records show he made a $15 donation to Progressive Turnout Project, a Chicago-based political action committee that supports Democrat candidates for public office and claims to advocate for "key Democratic constituencies: young people, minorities and low-income people."
So he was a registered R wearing a gun-loving shirt and used a weapon that liberals want banned…but because there’s some record of a $15 donation that he may have made, he’s obviously an extreme left wing Marxist. LOL. Tell me more.

So he was a registered R wearing a gun-loving shirt and used a weapon that liberals want banned…but because there’s some record of a $15 donation that he may have made, he’s obviously an extreme left wing Marxist. LOL. Tell me more.
Yes, but tell me more about the weapon he used, Insider????????

You've jumped the shark once again.
You really aren't much different than Chis or Tom Paris.
Explain? This is just one more giant ****-up by the biden admin. and co. like the Stan Withdrawal and open borders and inflation and on and on and on, no?

Explain? This is just one more giant ****-up by the biden admin. and co. like the Stan Withdrawal and open borders and inflation and on and on and on, no?
We shouldn’t have been in Afghanistan or Iraq en masse to begin with. Two massive intel failures from the get go. American ignorance at its finest. GHB knew that

Trump’s four years were chaos: civil unrest, pandemic response disaster, felony convictions, impeachable offenses, unhinged conspiracies, and MAGA terrorism. Democrats need to remind people with 4 years of amnesia. Biden has been a return to sanity, decency, and growth.

• Haha
Your thread title is so wrong. Biden and administration doing great on the economy, way better than Trump the king of tariffs, Biden doing great on infrastructure as I see tons of work going on around us and I am sure all 50 states, Trump was a dick on Infrastructure and didnt do one damn thing and couldnt build much wall. Biden doing great lowering costs of Meds, Trump in bed with big pharma,

Trump is a do nothing prez and a worse person

Biden doing way better and the facts back it up.

You are a dink

• Haha
Because he was retarded enough to vote against Trump in the primary.
Nope. Last time he voted was the 2022 election, which obviously occurred before the 2024 presidential primaries.

So, we know:
  • Crooks donated to a left-wing PAC as a minor, on or around Biden’s Inauguration Day in January of 2021.
  • Later, in September of 2021, on or around his 18th birthday, Crooks registered to vote as a Republican.
  • The last time Crooks voted was the November 2022 election.
  • His family is a mixed bag politically.
  • A classmate described him as “slightly right leaning”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT