ADVERTISEMENT

SELL OUT CARVER ON SUNDAY

Guess I need to beat somebody up and take their ticket then..........

hasbulla-hasbik.gif

Reactions: Underscore2
With a win on Sunday against the #6 team in the country, the Iowa women have a chance to share the conference title for the first time since 2008! Let's sell out Carver! It's your last chance to see them play at home this season!

I have a sneaking sensation that they'll be hosting some NCAA Tourney games....

especially after selling out CHA for Sunday's game.

That’s so awesome!

win or lose that’s such a huge deal for the woman’s program and future recruiting.

way to show up hawkeye nation
You are so right, win or lose this is amazing for the program! Really really hope we can put on a good game!

Reactions: IAGuy
I was at that game against OSU. That was a fire marshal's nightmare and totally illegal.

"The fire marshal was less thrilled. Grant got a letter of reprimand for exceeding the arena's capacity by 6,657 people.

Grant framed the letter and hung it in her office."

That’s so awesome!

win or lose that’s such a huge deal for the woman’s program and future recruiting.

way to show up hawkeye nation
Having them show Caitlins highlights on Sportscenter every night they play doesn't hurt either, great for recruiting. I don't pretend to be a women's bball fan but I've watched a few games and I'd go if I was in the area.

As game was ending, I wondered if fans would storm the court. Probably not the right thing to do but it was a big game and a huge crowd....

As game was ending, I wondered if fans would storm the court. Probably not the right thing to do but it was a big game and a huge crowd....
A lot of the crowd was families with young kids or older people, which are probably two demos unlikely to storm the court. It was a fun game though. I’m sure if some students did, others may have joined in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT