ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Intel Committee backs conclusion that Russia tried to help Trump win

DhNT7s1U8AE5s3M.jpg:large

Can you imagine the shock-wave that would have occurred if ANYTHING LIKE THIS had happened in either one of Barack Obama's elections? The whole "conservative nation" would have gone on lock-down mode and started forming militias.

Can you imagine the shock-wave that would have occurred if ANYTHING LIKE THIS had happened in either one of Barack Obama's elections? The whole "conservative nation" would have gone on lock-down mode and started forming militias.

Can you IMAGINE after confirmation that Putin helped Obama win, if Obama was "going to meet in private with him - no aides or documentation allowed", how batshit berserk the Conservative media would have gone?

Blowback for the US State Department for meddling in the 2011 Russian federal election is a bitch.

Again, we can all blame Hillary Clinton for Trump being President.

"When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-putin-226153

lol, weren't you just posting this week that there was no evidence? You change your tune as quickly as trump.

Do you make no distinction between Russia meddling in the election(which the Senate findings confirm) and collusion?

We know Russia meddled in the election.

Facebook ads
Cambridge Analytica
Dozens of Russians charged in various crimes

the lack of evidence is the collusion. The OP does not confirm any collusion.

Maybe this is too difficult for you to comprehend?

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
It's been clear for a long time that Russian hackers and bots were screwing around on Facebook.

However, I doubt their "influence" actually amounted to anything.

So you’re saying the had hackers and bots on Facebook but it doesn’t work? Why would they do it? Would would companies advertise online if it doesn’t influence people?

Reactions: cigaretteman
So you’re saying the had hackers and bots on Facebook but it doesn’t work? Why would they do it? Would would companies advertise online if it doesn’t influence people?

The Russian troll farm reportedly had a $1.25 million monthly budget.

Do you have any idea what the total amount of political spending was for the 2016 election?

You know, after Citizens United and all?

The Russian troll farm reportedly had a $1.25 million monthly budget.

Do you have any idea what the total amount of political spending was for the 2016 election?

You know, after Citizens United and all?

Can you answer my questions and then we will get to yours...

Do you drink whatever the beer is that The Most Interesting Man in the World drinks? I don't.

We do meddle in the elections of other countries. Why do you think most of South america hates the US?

I am not disputing that and it isn’t new news for me. The new news here is that Trumps supporters get to find out that their presidential candidate was the candidate of communist Russia.

Do you make no distinction between Russia meddling in the election(which the Senate findings confirm) and collusion?

We know Russia meddled in the election.

Facebook ads
Cambridge Analytica
Dozens of Russians charged in various crimes

the lack of evidence is the collusion. The OP does not confirm any collusion.

Maybe this is too difficult for you to comprehend?

And yet trump still denies that Russia meddled in the election, despite the fact that virtually everyone else, including you concede that they did.

I don’t know that Trump colluded with the Russians. I do know that a large number of men who held prominent roles on his campaign, had contact with Russian nationals and then lied about it. That, combined with known Russian meddling, is certainly enough to make most people go “hmmm, maybe we should take a closer look at that.” Then Trump fires the fbi director because of the Russia thing (his words), and at the very least makes it REALLY hard to just dismiss the idea of collusion out of hand, as some people want to.

ADVERTISEMENT