ADVERTISEMENT

Send in those votes by mail

How soon until we get proof of the ballots marked Trump that were found in the trash in some unnamed state that Trump was talking about on Fox this morning?
2-3 weeks, or soon? Very soon?

How soon until we get proof of the ballots marked Trump that were found in the trash in some unnamed state that Trump was talking about on Fox this morning?
2-3 weeks, or soon? Very soon?

Jesus Christ. Ask and ye shall receive federal investigation.

Last edited:
The President has been consistent in saying that requesting an absentee ballot is a time tested and safe option for casting your vote. He has cast doubt on the practice of mass mailing unsolicited ballots to everyone on the voter rolls in a state. Another lie that you guys have bought hook, line, and sinker.

So in states where the president might have a slight majority of the vote, mail-in ballots are okay.

In states where the president is presumed to be trailing, mail-in ballots are ripe for fraud.

We sure have ourselves a stable genius here.
Also if you are a registered Republican voting by mail is encouraged. As I said before my registered Republican Iowa dad gets junk mail or spam calls everyday reminding him to vote by mail. Joke is on Trump, my dad is voting by mail and he hates Trump more than I do.

The President has been consistent in saying that requesting an absentee ballot is a time tested and safe option for casting your vote. He has cast doubt on the practice of mass mailing unsolicited ballots to everyone on the voter rolls in a state. Another lie that you guys have bought hook, line, and sinker.

What states are mass mailing unsolicited ballots to everyone on the voter rolls? Genuine question.

I'm not sure Trump needs to worry about a second term.

I think he'll be dead in a year.

ADVERTISEMENT