ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Nationals in Coralville:

Quinn isn't with the team anymore and due to "financial hardships due to covid" the university is on a hiring halt so we haven't been able to get a new S&C coach.

Thanks. Did these responsibilities roll up into the Olympic sports strength and conditioning team?

Nope he was supposed to win it all and got beat by a kid he should have beat soundly. Got beat pretty good too

I believe he was wrestling with a significant injury at state his junior year.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
there's another henson out there who is pretty good and around those needed weights

Yep. Early bird gets the worm... Along with another potential mind blower in the mix.

Really, really hope this turd’s tacky.
Unfortunately Mendez is really interested in Ohio st for some reason. Would love to have him. Chittum is the one that is a must get IMO. He likes Iowa btw!!! Time will tell. If the both go to Iowa. That is a huge win!!

If you watched the match between Chittum and Garvin in Greco, Chittum not wrestling freestyle, might be because of Chittum's shoulder.

I get the impression from reading comments and seeing results... along with projections going forward, that Ybarra is going to have a tough time finding a spot in the lineup?

I guess if that's the case, a eventual transfer to ASU/NoCo might be in the cards? Please don't assume I'm ripping on the kid or writing him off.
Asu is loaded at his weight as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT