ADVERTISEMENT

Seniors - who comes back?

Madhawk23

HB All-American
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Madison, WI
With this basically being a "free" year, I'm curious to get opinions on who you think might take advantage of this ruling and come back for another year in 2021? Here is a list of the players that I think could have a motivating reason to do it:

Sargent: don't think there is an NFL career here, so maybe he decides to come back and play FB one more year?
Shudak: if Duncan decides to leave (which I think he will), then you'd have to think Shudak would be all over the idea of coming back to be the #1 kicker
Cronk: things have not worked out well so far for Cronk, so maybe he decides to come back one more year and improve his NFL draft stock
Banwart: he's been injured so much throughout this career, so maybe he wants one more year to show NFL teams what he can do when completely healthy?
Schulte: has already missed three games this year, so he might want to come back completely healthy next year?
Heflin: grew up a Hawkeye fan and is kind of getting cheated of his one opportunity this year of living out the full experience
VanValkenburg: guessing he isn't an NFL guy, so maybe he decides to play one more year in 21

Thoughts on this list? Any others that you think might at least entertain the idea of coming back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.