ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Party Potatoes Question

It's basically this. With instant potatoes.

15346259085_291a2b7c22.jpg
7476d96990bc2c3d97a23493246107c3.gif

Reactions: Fan In Black
So, do you ever get to a party and something like 8 or 10 people have brought "party potatoes"? Is there ever too many "party potato" dishes?

Reactions: naturalmwa
So, do you ever get to a party and something like 8 or 10 people have brought "party potatoes"? Is there ever too many "party potato" dishes?
No because, in my experience, about half the people who make cheesy potatoes use hash browns and half use cubes. They have a different flavor but taste equally good, IMO.

So, are party potatoes basically what my family calls cheesy potatoes? Cubed potatoes with a mix of cream cheese, cheese, cream of mushroom and crushed corn flakes on top.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
The one I can't stand is the chips and dip guy. The one who brings a bag of chips and a jar of salsa. Who wants that crap.
I laughed out loud at this because this is me. To be fair, if the gathering is family or close friends I bring buffalo wings or the fixings for Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches, or something that requires effort. But if it's a work function, I'm bag of chips guy all the way. :D

Reactions: Fan In Black
Look who's talking. You sprung for breakfast pizza and what did you get in return for your effort? Instant mashed potatoes with shredded cheese on top. LOL.
Sure did, and it was gone in about 5 minutes. I know what my co-workers like.

How ya doing buddy? You ok? Did you have any lying whores promise you ice cream and then shit in a dish today?
Thank god no. I haven't been able to look the girl in the eyes since that tragedy yesterday though. I think my respect for her is gone forever.

Alright, so I'm a big fan of party potatoes. Love em. For about the last week, we've been planning to have a potluck sort of thing at work today. One girl (no pic) was bragging about her party potatoes all week. How delicious they are, and how everyone that has ever had them, love them. So I'm thinking I'm going to get some fantastic party potatoes today.

Wellllll, said girl brings them in, so I go and get a couple scoops. She basically made instant mashed potatoes, and melted cheddar cheese on top. That was it.

I say you get pic of girl, post it on here with her name and city. We'll shame that b!tc7 and make her beg for mercy. Between social media, flaming dog poop on the steps and harassing phone calls we'll bring the wrath of HROT upon her. If need be, we'll tell @BrianNole09 she hooks. If she's hot, then we'll be nice to her.

I say you get pic of girl, post it on here with her name and city. We'll shame that b!tc7 and make her beg for mercy. Between social media, flaming dog poop on the steps and harassing phone calls we'll bring the wrath of HROT upon her. If need be, we'll tell @BrianNole09 she hooks. If she's hot, then we'll be nice to her.
Man, that's not a bad idea. Really teach her a lesson!

This didn't even happen to me and I feel like it did. I'm so full of RAGE HATE RAGE!
Well on the bright side, I don't think she'll ever be bringing it again because nobody ate the crap.

Just trying to make some lemonade here out of these shitlemons I was dealt yesterday.

Well on the bright side, I don't think she'll ever be bringing it again because nobody ate the crap.

Just trying to make some lemonade here out of these shitlemons I was dealt yesterday.
Lemonade would be a good thing for a potluck. Creative and cheap and the type of thing you could forget about until the morning of. My new go to, thanks.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT