ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question for the desecrations…

Hopefully there enough Biden voters like me out there who rejected Trump with everything in his/her being, who will vote against Trump lackeys and want of bees. I am not a "democrat" but there really aren't a lot of viable voting options for independents that are not democrats. Not all democrats or republicans, but unfortunately, there is a process of elimination to end up with who to vote for, imho.
Anybody who didn't vote for trump is a liberal. Even some of us who has voted for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush 1, and Dole.

I’m NOT in favor of Trump getting on any ballot anywhere, even for Palm Beach dog catcher-but I REALLY hope that the AG/DOJ comes out very very soon with info on what was found.

I think y’all saw the same fanatics I did on the news of Trumpies in pickup trucks waving flags and screaming about banana republics. It’s riled up these people and I think it’s risky to get enough “fence sitters” to buy into the story being peddled about the “magistrate judge” (if it wasn’t legal to have him approve the warrant someone in the DOJ is just beyond stupid) and all the wailing about gestapo and bananas and on and on.
Tell America what you were looking for and if you found it and let the facts speak for themselves.
The crap going on is beyond disturbing.
It is being reported that some of the documents were of such a sensitive nature (i.e., Top Secret or higher) that the substance of the information they contained cannot be publicly disclosed. And the FBI removed 15 boxes or totes.

I’m NOT in favor of Trump getting on any ballot anywhere, even for Palm Beach dog catcher-but I REALLY hope that the AG/DOJ comes out very very soon with info on what was found.

I think y’all saw the same fanatics I did on the news of Trumpies in pickup trucks waving flags and screaming about banana republics. It’s riled up these people and I think it’s risky to get enough “fence sitters” to buy into the story being peddled about the “magistrate judge” (if it wasn’t legal to have him approve the warrant someone in the DOJ is just beyond stupid) and all the wailing about gestapo and bananas and on and on.
Tell America what you were looking for and if you found it and let the facts speak for themselves.
When you were a parent, did you let your children's temper tantrums dictate how you parented? Did you give in to their tantrums?

It's time to put an end to this stupid MAGA movement and get back to actual conservative politics. Time for the Republican party to get their shit together

If it’s an ongoing investigation I’m guessing the DOJ will come out when they have what they need. They don’t owe the American people anything at this point except proper procedures.

If it’s an ongoing investigation I’m guessing the DOJ will come out when they have what they need. They don’t owe the American people anything at this point except proper procedures.
Agree to disagree.
They work for us but they don’t owe us anything?
We’re in a unique time in our nation and full faith in our government has never been more important.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
It is being reported that some of the documents were of such a sensitive nature (i.e., Top Secret or higher) that the substance of the information they contained cannot be publicly disclosed. And the FBI removed 15 boxes or totes.

I hadn’t seen that reported- thanks.
What is your source?

When you were a parent, did you let your children's temper tantrums dictate how you parented? Did you give in to their tantrums?

It's time to put an end to this stupid MAGA movement and get back to actual conservative politics. Time for the Republican party to get their shit together
How many parent raise children with millions of armed, unhinged friends?

Trump was the most conservative President of your lifetime.

F that. I take no responsibility for these MAGA idiots. Maybe the so-called reasonable Republicans should stop voting for these people.

Reactions: littlez
How many parent raise children with millions of armed, unhinged friends?
WTF are you even talking about? I can't make sense of any of this shit. All this tough guy talk on twitter and other places about taking back their country, getting their guns, etc., it's not happening. So more of the insurrectionists are upset and they have guns so we shouldn't do anything to Trump who has lied and broken the law his entire life? And now he's finally crossed a bridge to far because he's always felt he's above the law so we should all just stand down? That is not how it works here Trump can go eat shit. He's earned it.

Which states:

The ENTIRE post, tool.

“I think y’all saw the same fanatics I did on the news of Trumpies in pickup trucks waving flags and screaming about banana republics. It’s riled up these people and I think it’s risky to get enough “fence sitters” to buy into the story being peddled about the “magistrate judge” (if it wasn’t legal to have him approve the warrant someone in the DOJ is just beyond stupid) and all the wailing about gestapo and bananas and on and on.
The crap going on is beyond disturbing.”

Can you read? I was agreeing with goldmom and being critical of Trump followers and the tense situation we’re in societally.

You hyper-partisan f*cksticks - R’s & D’s - are incapable of understanding anything other than hate for the other side.

Even if they’re not on ‘the other side’.
So where are all the Republican leaders telling their crazed masses to chill the f out?

Reactions: Joes Place
You know I will. Over Nikki Fried or Charlie Change Em Crist? You don’t live in Florida anyway so relax.
And they’re out there inflaming the MAGA nutters while you’re in here worrying about the MAGA nutters getting out of control.

Do you see the disconnect? You continue to support everything you purport to be against. Because, you know, libs!

And they’re out there inflaming the MAGA nutters while you’re in here worrying about the MAGA nutters getting out of control.

Do you see the disconnect? You continue to support everything you purport to be against. Because, you know, libs!
How the ever loving hell did you ever graduate?

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT