ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question for the desecrations…

b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif

3df4aa60-1a0d-40e5-bc51-03403d8d3d70_text.gif

You don’t know me. We’ve never met. So you aren’t capable of telling me what my former self was, parody or not.
I was respecting you putting me on ignore, but since you brought it up, you’ve always been hyper-partisan but I thought pretty objective and often light-hearted. The past couple years though it’s just pettiness and denial and evasiveness, followed by insults when someone calls you out.

Now, here’s when you say you push back and you couldn’t care less what I think of you, etc etc.

I was respecting you putting me on ignore, but since you brought it up, you’ve always been hyper-partisan but I thought pretty objective and often light-hearted. The past couple years though it’s just pettiness and denial and evasiveness, followed by insults when someone calls you out.

Now, here’s when you say you push back and you couldn’t care less what I think of you, etc etc.
Gotta be honest. You pretty much nailed her MO on here.

Well, he kept clogging the plumbing by trying to flush the papers down the toilet so he needed to take them someplace else he thought he could keep other people's eyes off them. I'm guessing he also needed them intact because otherwise he should have had a big burn party down in Mar-a-lago. Makes me wonder if it did have to do with dealings with the Saudis and other despots.
This is why I think he was trying to sell it. If he’s trying to cover up crimes he’d burn it. He needed classified documents to be in his possession and intact. Why?

Reactions: Joes Place
No. They. Aren’t.
Oh bullcrap. You seem to be aware of appearances and have dialed it back on your posts but I've seen your likes on some of the nuttiest posters' posts including ones that spread the big lie BS. Just seems like you'd rather have your fellow extreme righties do the dirty work these days. You're not fooling many if anyone

Reactions: RileyHawk

Well there is that, 😏 but I will readily admit that I push back on HROT because - as I see it - this site is heavily leftist boors who bully. I don’t like bullies. This is not who I am on WC. So in fact I’ve been giving thought to pulling back.
Who needs this? 💩

Well there is that, 😏 but I will readily admit that I push back on HROT because - as I see it - this site is heavily leftist boors who bully. I don’t like bullies. This is not who I am on WC. So in fact I’ve been giving thought to pulling back.
Who needs this? 💩
You say that but I think you’re a big bully yourself. In this and the Cheney thread a couple days ago you have called me socially inept/awkward, said I was worried about not being one of the cool kids, how in the hell did I ever graduate, etc etc etc. I don’t care because I know I was pushing your buttons on some things you don’t like to answer. Also, it’s a message board so I really DGAF and neither do you I suppose.

We’d probably get along fine outside of here but I despise Trump and DeSantis and 99% of the current GOP. I’m no hardcore lefty but right is right and boy, the GOP is lacking in this area. You clearly feel that same about the Democrats. That could be a minor sticking point.

Anyway, have a good night.

You say that but I think you’re a big bully yourself. In this and the Cheney thread a couple days ago you have called me socially inept/awkward, said I was worried about not being one of the cool kids, how in the hell did I ever graduate, etc etc etc. I don’t care because I know I was pushing your buttons on some things you don’t like to answer. Also, it’s a message board so I really DGAF and neither do you I suppose.

We’d probably get along fine outside of here but I despise Trump and DeSantis and 99% of the current GOP. I’m no hardcore lefty but right is right and boy, the GOP is lacking in this area. You clearly feel that same about the Democrats. That could be a minor sticking point.

Anyway, have a good night.
You're a good American unlike her

The only question... "Why the hell would Trump take this stuff to his residence in the first place"?
It is basically fifteen boxes of stuff that the bureaucrats picked out and gave him. They came to him with it, and he figured he was supposed to take it with him when he left. He stuck it the corner of a basement storeroom and let it sit until today. His lawyers had already shown the AG's people exactly where it was. They could have probably taken it with them at that time for all I know.

It is like that football helmet that he bought at a charity auction. Once he had it, he did not know what to do with it and it ended up on an insignificant shelf somewhere in his residence ... I don't think it was even his main residence.

It is probably stuff that the bureaucrats thought he would need for his presidential library, but he does not seem to have much interest in a presidential library.

In answer to your question: Where else was he going to put it? He certainly did not seem to consider it important stuff.

It is basically fifteen boxes of stuff that the bureaucrats picked out and gave him. They came to him with it, and he figured he was supposed to take it with him when he left. He stuck it the corner of a basement storeroom and let it sit until today. His lawyers had already shown the AG's people exactly where it was. They could have probably taken it with them at that time for all I know.

It is like that football helmet that he bought at a charity auction. Once he had it, he did not know what to do with it and it ended up on an insignificant shelf somewhere in his residence ... I don't think it was even his main residence.

It is probably stuff that the bureaucrats thought he would need for his presidential library, but he does not seem to have much interest in a presidential library.

In answer to your question: Where else was he going to put it? He certainly did not seem to consider it important stuff.
The fact you guys actually believe this crap, blows my mind.

How do you get through life without a functioning brain?

Another Theory:

Given the frantic nature of the search, I am guessing it relates to secret files about the New Mexico UFO sightings back in the early 1950's. ... Either that or it is the real story behind the Kennedy assassination. Perhaps there are some naked pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Judith Exner.

He would have had a right to access that stuff when he was President.

Perhaps it was an original, signed copy of the Steele Dossier complete with pictures of the Russian Prostitutes giving him that treat that everyone is so envious and desirous of for themselves.

Last edited:
So in fact I’ve been giving thought to pulling back.
Who needs this? 💩
Yikes, you scared me with that comment.

This place is such an odd conglomeration of demographics, background, fields of endeavor, ages, levels of education, and life experiences that already, it almost does not work. Don't make it worse by pulling back.

The fact you guys actually believe this crap, blows my mind.

How do you get through life without a functioning brain?
Look, when I retired 15 years back, I took probably 10-12 boxes of records with me. No one said a word. They were files I had built over a 40 year plus career, and I regarded them as very important. The company had 99% of the information in computer files, but I was just stuck on the idea that since it was such a long, continuing effort to build these files, they must be really important. During my first year of retirement, my old company actually called me a couple of times looking for information which I easily and happily supplied. They seemed pleased that I could fill in a blank here and there.

The next time I move, this stuff is getting shredded. But until then, it sits on a couple of shelves in the garage.

..................................................................................................................
Reference Trump:

I seriously doubt that there is much classified information in those files, and that even that stuff is of a low level of classification.

I mean what the hell could be there that no one else in the White House would not have had access to. It was paper and paper prepared by others and supplied to him by others. I do not get the concern.

They have four years' worth of tweets and of emails.

I think they are looking and looking and not finding much and are in turn becoming desperate. That crowd has heard so often and for so long that he is some kind of crazed desperado that they never stop to consider that they are talking in a circle and have become confused.

They are nearing the end of their rope.

Look, when I retired 15 years back, I took probably 10-12 boxes of records with me. No one said a word. They were files I had built over a 40 year plus career, and I regarded them as very important. The company had 99% of the information in computer files, but I was just stuck on the idea that since it was such a long, continuing effort to build these files, they must be really important. During my first year of retirement, my old company actually called me a couple of times looking for information which I easily and happily supplied. They seemed pleased that I could fill in a blank here and there.

The next time I move, this stuff is getting shredded. But until then, it sits on a couple of shelves in the garage.

..................................................................................................................
Reference Trump:

I seriously doubt that there is much classified information in those files, and that even that stuff is of a low level of classification.

I mean what the hell could be there that no one else in the White House would not have had access to. It was paper and paper prepared by others and supplied to him by others. I do not get the concern.

They have four years' worth of tweets and of emails.

I think they are looking and looking and not finding much and are in turn becoming desperate. That crowd has heard so often and for so long that he is some kind of crazed desperado that they never stop to consider that they are talking in a circle and have become confused.

They are nearing the end of their rope.
You are very smart, but insane…

If you actually believe all of the inane drivel you type in defense of poon grabber.

Who needs this? 💩

Good, don't let the door hit ya moron.

Agree to disagree.
They work for us but they don’t owe us anything?
We’re in a unique time in our nation and full faith in our government has never been more important.
He didn’t say they owe us nothing, he said they owe us proper procedures, at this time. I can’t think of many things less American than independent governmental entities bending the knee to Trump and his base/puppets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT