ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question for the desecrations…

I think the DOJ at the very least should explain why they went with the warrant instead of a subpoena. Just explain the urgency.

It's up to Trump to publish the warrant....

I think the DOJ at the very least should explain why they went with the warrant instead of a subpoena. Just explain the urgency.

It's up to Trump to publish the warrant....
I admit I am out over my skis on this area is the law, but I imagine it has to do with not jeopardizing an ongoing investigation.

Honestly, do you think the 35% and their enablers would accept even the most reasonable expectation?
No....doesn't matter. Never going to reach them....

The other 65% would appreciate the clarity.....well, a portion of that 65%

The previous documents he turned over were from subpoenas. It'd just be nice if they explained why they went with a warrant.
He has fought subpoenas and not complied with them. That's reason enough to believe he would do it again.

He's also destroyed documents - another reason to use a warrant.

No....doesn't matter. Never going to reach them....

The other 65% would appreciate the clarity.....well, a portion of that 65%
I believe most of the 65% are patient and will wait for whatever information the authorities feel they can release. The vast majority of those I've seen wanting explanations now are people who are defending Trump.

Reactions: RileyHawk
The previous documents he turned over were from subpoenas. It'd just be nice if they explained why they went with a warrant.
...and the ones they came and got were SUPPOSED to have also been turned over.

So, when it didn't work the first time, why bother trying again. Warrant; recovery; DONE

Reactions: RileyHawk
Another Theory:

Given the frantic nature of the search, I am guessing it relates to secret files about the New Mexico UFO sightings back in the early 1950's. ... Either that or it is the real story behind the Kennedy assassination. Perhaps there are some naked pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Judith Exner.

He would have had a right to access that stuff when he was President.

Perhaps it was an original, signed copy of the Steele Dossier complete with pictures of the Russian Prostitutes giving him that treat that everyone is so envious and desirous of for themselves.
Ho took The President's Book. He figured it belonged to him.

iu

Yikes, you scared me with that comment.

This place is such an odd conglomeration of demographics, background, fields of endeavor, ages, levels of education, and life experiences that already, it almost does not work. Don't make it worse by pulling back.
I allowed a small group of out of step misfits to get me angry to the point that I was rude to RockyMt. That’s on me.
I have a lot on my mind at the moment and I’m not at my best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT