ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously?

And at some point, I’ll probably agree with this end result. But here’s the thing, you try to downplay it for 4-5 months, you don’t really get the luxury of saying “we tried, but we’re fooked.” Every other developed country figured it out but the most powerful nation on earth can’t.

I would have had a different opinion if you insist on the seriousness from the beginning, offer swift assistance to the states, don’t demand state reopenings, and show just a little compassion for the people who have died.

And at some point, I’ll probably agree with this end result. But here’s the thing, you try to downplay it for 4-5 months, you don’t really get the luxury of saying “we tried, but we’re fooked.” Every other developed country figured it out but the most powerful nation on earth can’t.

I would have had a different opinion if you insist on the seriousness from the beginning, offer swift assistance to the states, don’t demand state reopenings, and show just a little compassion for the people who have died.
Perfectly stated. Big Beautiful words.

In this instance I’m happy trump threw this problem on the states. Not sure even Texas at this point can just say **** it and live with it.

Reactions: Fluffles

Because we have soooooo many idiots and or selfish cocksuckers in this country.

We’ve always needed to learn to live with it. Our only goal is to limit its effect on hospitals. Goal accomplished, go back to work and shut up.
Other countries already have sports again and will have fans before we do. And most likely, half the country is going to go back into lockdown. Goal not accomplished.

Reactions: HawkBlocked
Goal accomplished? Have you been paying attention. Spikes all over the country and ICU beds in many states in short supply.
No, ICU beds are not in short supply. You’re falling into the media trap. If hospitals were EVER run over with coronavirus, we would have articles and shitstorms like you would never believe. Hospitals are fine. Open the **** up.

Reactions: 1inamillion
The real test will come in September.
Will our public grade schools and
high schools have students in their
classrooms?

Some school districts are talking about
half of the students will go on Mon. & Wed.
and the other half will go on Tue. & Thur.
Friday would be a Zoom Day at home.

No, ICU beds are not in short supply. You’re falling into the media trap. If hospitals were EVER run over with coronavirus, we would have articles and shitstorms like you would never believe. Hospitals are fine. Open the **** up.
Less than 10% of ICU beds are available in Arizona.

OPEN UP. We’re not containing this virus. Live a life worth living. Hospitals are fine.

ICU beds are for people who might pull through if, you know... given intensive care.

Hospice beds are just meant to keep you comfortable until you pass away. No lifesaving going on there.
I understand their definitions, I question the stats that support there is much of a difference, especially among older people.

LOL “Those poors” drive your and my paycheck. It will eventually f you over too.
I don’t earn a paycheck.

And that’s the point. The burden of the pandemic will be felt most heavily by the economically disadvantaged. People with wealth can insulate themselves and are less likely to suffer.

So you go on to work. Good luck

I don’t earn a paycheck.

And that’s the point. The burden of the pandemic will be felt most heavily by the economically disadvantaged. People with wealth can insulate themselves and are less likely to suffer.

So you go on to work. Good luck
Trashiest post of the year candidate?

It will be interesting to look back on the experiences here vs other countries. Since we’re “living with it” and they’re living with successful protocols there should be some advantage to our decision right? Shouldn’t our economy be in better shape than the rest of the world or something? We can’t just be sacrificing all these extra people for nothing are we?

Kind of a cold hard world ain’t it.

good luck
Lol not at all. I do whatever I want when I want. Just not a prick about it. You’re a prick. Leave your “wealth” to the side when arguing, because it makes you look like a prick, which you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT