ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously?

Kind of a cold hard world ain’t it.

good luck
Just reconciling this after a solid piss. You’re trash whether your comments are true or not. I would **** on your face, and you would take it. It would be fun. Wagers anyone ?

No, ICU beds are not in short supply. You’re falling into the media trap. If hospitals were EVER run over with coronavirus, we would have articles and shitstorms like you would never believe. Hospitals are fine. Open the **** up.

Troll or an idiot. Either way, you’re not worth it

Reactions: Fluffles
Just reconciling this after a solid piss. You’re trash whether your comments are true or not. I would **** on your face, and you would take it. It would be fun. Wagers anyone ?
Do you know or do you have an alternative handle of StateCollegeMan? And do you make custom sausages?

And at some point, I’ll probably agree with this end result. But here’s the thing, you try to downplay it for 4-5 months, you don’t really get the luxury of saying “we tried, but we’re fooked.” Every other developed country figured it out but the most powerful nation on earth can’t.

I would have had a different opinion if you insist on the seriousness from the beginning, offer swift assistance to the states, don’t demand state reopenings, and show just a little compassion for the people who have died.

its almost like nature does what it wants

He’s obviously been drinking today. My guess, he’s fast asleep.
You are in Phoenix, right? Sounds crazy up there.

Best thing they did was Close the bars and let the mayors mandate masks. Everyone in Tucson is masked in public now. Unless outside where they can socially distance.

Covid is still very hot here in Tucson. I am connected to one of the hospitals here and I understand they are into surge capacity. Outside teams bought in but personnel is going to be the constraint on providing care.

I’m leaving town for awhile

I live in a completely insane country, an international pariah.

The choice was never between "living with it" and saving the economy vs containing the virus.

The choice all along has been between containing the virus and saving the economy vs an ongoing national catastrophe and economic depression.

We should just rename the country Idiocracy, or Idiotstan. It's unbelievable.

Attendance at Trump rallies is in itself an indicator of the insanity of giving up on containing the virus and trying to "live with it".

You are in Phoenix, right? Sounds crazy up there.

Best thing they did was Close the bars and let the mayors mandate masks. Everyone in Tucson is masked in public now. Unless outside where they can socially distance.

Covid is still very hot here in Tucson. I am connected to one of the hospitals here and I understand they are into surge capacity. Outside teams bought in but personnel is going to be the constraint on providing care.

I’m leaving town for awhile

Where you headed?

Yea, I’m in Mesa. It’s brutal. I’m sure you heard about the two Gym franchises that refused to close. Lifetime fitness finally gave in.. Mountain says they won’t close unless the courts say so. Hearing on Monday.

Maricopa County is mandating masks in public, but Pinal stop short and said recommend.

Every day the number of positives go up and the number of ICU beds available go down. The stay at home order was lifted and a lot of people went back to like it was pre pandemic.

I just hang out at home, go for walks/runs on the trails and order groceries online.

Hopefully the Governor issues a state wide mask mandate and puts some teeth behind it.

its almost like nature does what it wants
Except, it doesn’t. Multiple nations are handling this virus much better than we are. The difference is they have robust leadership. South Korea isn’t suffering an explosion of new cases. South Korea is under 300 total deaths since the pandemic started. Japan isn’t suffering a rapid spread, and they have less than 1000 total deaths. Germany isn’t facing an explosions of cases. All are large, industrialized nations with some high density cities. South Korea and Japan also were close to the original breakout.
The US has less than 4 percent of the world’s population and a quarter of the diagnosed cases. That cannot be explained away by testing quirks, anomalies or gaps in testing. It’s a lack of leadership at the federal level, denial that there is a problem, and politicization of some of the easiest, most effective tools we have to fight the spread of the virus.

Last edited:
Going to the Midwest. Driving and sleeping in the car. My kids live there. They all work at home so it’s not too bad once we get there.
Risky going but we don’t have a choice.

Supposed to come back in early August but we will see how things play out here.

Saw the gym owners. I understand their issue but they are emblematic of the problem we face in fighting the pandemic.

We golf and hike. We have been going to the grocery store. Masks make you feel comfortable there.

stay safe

ADVERTISEMENT