ADVERTISEMENT

Several threads about how great Trump is at golf today, nothing about him admitting Putin told him he was invading Ukraine?

Why don't you miserable, lying losers just get it over with and off yourselves? You backed biden's lying ass and whomever is pulling his puppet strings for four years and now it's time to take your lumps. Before you do though...please whine a little harder as it's very entertaining!!

Why don't you miserable, lying losers just get it over with and off yourselves? You backed biden's lying ass and whomever is pulling his puppet strings for four years and now it's time to take your lumps. Before you do though...please whine a little harder as it's very entertaining!!
Let me make sure I've got this right:
1. Take your lumps
2. Whine harder
3. Kill yourself

Reactions: mattymoknows
This has to be one of the dumbest threads I’ve seen in awhile. Putin has talked openly about it being his dream to restore the old Soviet Union for more than 15 years. He didn’t just tell Donald Trump, he told all of us. He told the whole fvcking world.
^^^ this. Since they left the old Soviet Union in 1991, Putin has always wanted to get them back in the fold. It’s been well known. The dude is old school KJB and they play for keeps. He didn’t have the balls to invade when Trump was POTUS but saw weakness in Biden so made his move then.

^^^ this. Since they left the old Soviet Union in 1991, Putin has always wanted to get them back in the fold. It’s been well known. The dude is old school KJB and they play for keeps. He didn’t have the balls to invade when Trump was POTUS but saw weakness in Biden so made his move then.

I remember how stern Trump was in Helsinki

dick-rider.gif

“I talked to him about it.”
I’ve never even talked to Putin and I was well aware that it has long been his dream to restore the old Soviet Union. He said it when he invaded Georgia in 2008 and he said it again when he annexed Crimea in 2014.

You guys are acting like Trump had highly classified information about Putin’s plans and chose not to tell anyone. It’s just silliness.

I’ve never even talked to Putin and I was well aware that it has long been his dream to restore the old Soviet Union. He said it when he invaded Georgia in 2008 and he said it again when he annexed Crimea in 2014.

You guys are acting like Trump had highly classified information about Putin’s plans and chose not to tell anyone. It’s just silliness.

Well it's possible because he did share classified info with a couple ruskies in the Oval office. Traitor donnie trump the felon.

Well it's possible because he did share classified info with a couple ruskies in the Oval office. Traitor donnie trump the felon.
I mean he did take a special trip out to Mar A Lago to "tend" to the hundreds and hundreds of classified documents he took right before the FBI came a knocking. Certainly nothing suspicious about that.

This has to be one of the dumbest threads I’ve seen in awhile. Putin has talked openly about it being his dream to restore the old Soviet Union for more than 15 years. He didn’t just tell Donald Trump, he told all of us. He told the whole fvcking world.
Why is Trump wanting to help him do it? Trump wants out of NATO and the BS about them owing the US billions is part of the plan to excuse him from doing it.

It’s well known that he is bought and owned by the Russians. They don’t respect him, they use him. Of course he knows what’s going on, he’s a Russian asset.
The most well known! Many people say this. The best people! You wouldn't believe it!

By the way, we still don't know what Trump did during his secret trip out to Mar A Lago. Aides now say he told them to keep the trip hidden, that the logistics of it were very unusual, and that the Trump residence was undergoing renovations at the time so there was nowhere for him to stay. Aides say they were very confused why Trump was doing all this.

Reactions: HawkMD
You really don't believe Trump and Putin didn't discuss Ukraine in that meeting where nobody was allowed to be there? You're the most gullible "moderate" in the history of this board.
Obviously Ukraine was discussed. Crimea had been taken in 2014 and there was ongoing low intensity combat in the Donbas. Why wouldn’t it be?
Helsinki was in 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ8869

😳. Only in the shitter at Mara la goo…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT